woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I can tell y'all what she was doing. :sas2:

She was burying the "contract" (some would call it a spell). They either bury it, burn it, dissolve it in water or hang it from a tree (depending on the name of the victim). Either that or she was collecting something from her porch, some dust from the ground or something of hers that has her scent on it.

Somebody hired this witch to do magic on that poor woman.

This shyt is ancient and it works pretty much the same across cultures.

I knew some people that it was done to so I've researched it a lot and I pretty much understand the mechanics of it.

My brehs who are on Deen know how to protect themselves from the plots of these shayateen. :wow:

The rest of y'all :mjcry:

How lowkey common is this in your opinion bro?

One of the reasons I quit being active on Twitter & IG.

You never who feeling envious when they see your pictures. Could be lot of ppl wishing ... “bad things” :patrice:

They only need a name right

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Scary ass people believe in witchcraft.

Fear something that bad and you give it actual power. Your beliefs manifest your reality

I'd walk that lady off the porch and go back to bed :russell:

I wish some of you would do research before talking out of your asses.

But folks like yourself usually have to learn the hard way so... :yeshrug:

Lord forbid you piss the wrong person off or date a chick who practices the craft. Godspeed, breh.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How lowkey common is this in your opinion bro?

One of the reasons I quit being active on Twitter & IG.

You never who feeling envious when they see your pictures. Could be lot of ppl wishing ... “bad things” :patrice:

They only need a name right

Happened to a very close friend of mine. Also to some family members. It's more common than you'd think. Just remember to do your adkaar and you're straight bro.

A picture, piece of cloth that you've worn, your mothers name, some dust or sand that you've stepped over (Somalis call it raad), hair, fingernails etc.. They can use a lot of different things.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
It's real Breh. The world of the unseen. It's not like in the movies tho.

If y'all knew what these magicians have to do to get these devils to cooperate with them. :scust:

They have to completely degrade themselves and break every moral code there is.

1 min vid. Unreleased/cancelled nas verse. Very relevant

Karb

Veteran
Daps
@DIMES Once they've "sacrificed" to their shaytaan, he will send some lesser ones to do their bidding. These lesser ones will use stuff like your scent to find you. If you're protected, they can't harm you. Sometimes they'll follow you for a long time to wait for an opportunity.

Daps
Reppin
You wackos kill me :heh:
By all means please explain IN DETAIL the “dark side of the spirit world” that YOU SAW.

That should not be hard, it should not be tasking, so don’t reply with a bunch of filibuster.

Do you believe in spirits at all? What fam is saying isn’t superstitious in the least.

Just like there are humans and other living beings with varying personality traits, there are spirits with the same or similar traits. (After all, we are all spirits/souls but that’s another convo for another time.)

Which includes “good” and “evil”. Two extremes that exist on what I consider a behavioral scale of measurement, comparable to a thermometer that measures varying degrees of temperature.

So why is it impossible, scientifically speaking, for a spirit to exemplify certain characteristics when humans have shown themselves to be capable of wicked acts?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wish some of you would do research before talking out of your asses.

But folks like yourself usually have to learn the hard way so... :yeshrug:

Lord forbid you piss the wrong person off or date a chick who practices the craft. Godspeed, breh.
I grew up around tribes who practise and believe in witchcraft. People who attribute every tragedy and minor setback in life to curses. Live in fear and supastition. You are talking about research? :mjlol:

Ive seen absolutely no proof of this shyt ever working. The witchdoctors are often broke conmen who can't help themselves. Their remedies and curses never work. They sell :duck:

Do I believe in the spiritual realm yes. Witchcraft to some extent but most witches are cons. As I said the belief in something can manifest itself into a reality. If you invite negative energy into your life you will have it even from spirits. Just through fear of the unknown.

I'm not scared of these DuckTales I grew up with them.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DIMES Once they've "sacrificed" to their shaytaan, he will send some lesser ones to do their bidding. These lesser ones will use stuff like your scent to find you. If you're protected, they can't harm you. Sometimes they'll follow you for a long time to wait for an opportunity.

mental illness brehs....

This is about as scary as voodoo gets...:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I grew up around tribes who practise and believe in witchcraft. People who attribute every tragedy and minor setback in life to curses. Live in fear and supastition. You are talking about research? :mjlol:

Ive seen absolutely no proof of this shyt ever working. The witchdoctors are often broke conmen who can't help themselves. Their remedies and curses never work. They sell :duck:

Do I believe in the spiritual realm yes. Witchcraft to some extent but most witches are cons. As I said the belief in something can manifest itself into a reality. If you invite negative energy into your life you will have it even from spirits. Just through fear of the unknown.

I'm not scared of these DuckTales I grew up with them.

LOL.

I’m not some cook who believes every small time practitioner is a master at manipulating energy (which is magick at its essence).

Neither am I a person who believes every old wives tale or myth I hear about spells, rituals, etc.

However, as someone who’s had certain “experiences”, I ain’t one to rule out the legitimacy of it either — having witnessed things first and secondhand.

When people actually know what they’re doing (which most don’t, to your point), the results can be detrimental.

All I can say is keep yourself protected out here because there ARE those that are fully capable of wreaking havoc on others and won’t hesitate to do so. And I won’t negate that belief just because of some stranger’s dissenting opinion.