woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Why are you into this stuff Breh? There's no benefit in it for you. It will cause you harm in the long run. You know this.

There is a benefit, temporal..yes. The problem is, as you said, is the nature of the powers you entertain, which is heavy and dark. I've spoken on this quite a bit since I've joined this forum @The Hierophant can attest to this. To get a little, you have to surrender a lot. If you're willing to sacrifice, you can eat off the plates of gods but you'll lose your humanity for it.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
There is a benefit, temporal..yes. The problem is, as you said, is the nature of the powers you entertain, which is heavy and dark. I've spoken on this quite a bit since I've joined this forum @The Hierophant can attest to this. To get a little, you have to surrender a lot. If you're willing to sacrifice, you can eat off the plates of gods but you'll lose your humanity for it.

What have been some of your darker experiences? :lupe:

Have you tried to hurt people through your magic? :lupe:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am
then at 3:01am, witch catches these hands on the porch

that-aint-no-damn-puppy-gif.gif

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Nah I wanna ruin their life

Wont sleep till I do

My aunt helped my cousin beat so many cases and live thru so many shootouts/near death situations. She the real deal:yeshrug:

There's a price that needs to be paid for everything Breh, them demons are not stupid and don't work for free. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it. Plus you're a believer in God from what I can gather from your posts, even tho you're not part of an organized religion, and I have to tell you that these things are enemies of the Divine. In fact, blasphemy is an integral part of magic to secure their "services".

Plus you wouldn't want this kind of pain on your worst enemy. It will effect a lot of innocent people as well, maybe even women and children. Rarely does it only effect the intended target.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
what is it a besides a second hand account of something?

I've yet to meet anyone that had success derived from any witchcraft. Damn witchdoctors stay broke :dead:

Azelia Banks should be Beyonce status right now for all them sacrifices she made in her closet :heh:

:dead:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Basically a demon

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Breh,
I grew up in the church, went to grad school at a well known college, studying biology and went through my little doubting phase. My faith was tested for sure. Then I saw that there is a dark side in the spirit world.
If you looking for proof and you want to see things crossover from the spiritual to the physical realm, then this will do it.
My faith is strong now and there are certain things I won't mess with and this lady on my porch would be one of those things. I would call my whole church to come down.

:hubie:
#SQUAD no joke :wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
All this spooky supernatural shyt, yet no one can ever get it on camera :yawn: