woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm laughing at her too scared to get on the porch. But in my culture also there's night runners. Go around the place butt ass naked with weird shyt on them. Running tirelessly in the night. Then they come to your crib and bug you. Dudes will be throwing stones on top of your roof. Hitting your windows. Knocking on your doors. Rattling everything. And laughing the whole time. Then they on some chemical that it's hard to catch them. The few times people have put hands on them they end up getting blisters and shyt. It's an open secret people know who they are. Normal looking cat during the day. Some sort of demon at night. Some of their claims is that they are able to control wild animals too. Run into breh at night roaming with a hippo. :mjlol:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I'm laughing at her too scared to get on the porch. But in my culture also there's night runners. Go around the place butt ass naked with weird shyt on them. Running tirelessly in the night. Then they come to your crib and bug you. Dudes will be throwing stones on top of your roof. Hitting your windows. Knocking on your doors. Rattling everything. And laughing the whole time. Then they on some chemical that it's hard to catch them. The few times people have put hands on them they end up getting blisters and shyt. It's an open secret people know who they are. Normal looking cat during the day. Some sort of demon at night. Some of their claims is that they are able to control wild animals too. Run into breh at night roaming with a hippo. :mjlol:
What culture is this?:gucci:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

Wiccan_Black_Salt_Witches_Black_Salt_2_1400x.jpg

How does that shyt taste breh?..... Got some chicken that I think a CAC made for me over the weekend and well u know.... :hhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Should've shot the trespasser or beat her ass instead of preaching and screaming through the blinds. She's on your property early in the morning. That magic ain't work against the sword or else nikkas wouldn't be in the state we're in today if it did.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The lady recording might have a stroke soon.

That old devil coming out there was just for show, to let the target know that mojo is being worked. That was a physical warning, best believe she done been fukking with their dreams and trying to find a weak spirit in the house to allow her snake ass a way in....