woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
There is a benefit, temporal..yes. The problem is, as you said, is the nature of the powers you entertain, which is heavy and dark. I've spoken on this quite a bit since I've joined this forum @The Hierophant can attest to this. To get a little, you have to surrender a lot. If you're willing to sacrifice, you can eat off the plates of gods but you'll lose your humanity for it.
We need a spin-off thread

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
So you negged for having a different viewpoint as you? You come in to a thread that you obviously don't believe in to talk shyt and act high and mighty..

Believe what you want to believe CAC but don't try to force your non belief on others..

Can someone start a neg train on this Fakkit??
:umad: :umad: :umad:
You said that seeing this strange woman on a porch at 3am confirms your belief in god. :mjlol:

I negged you because that's some simple minded thinking. I'm not trying to 'force my beliefs' on you, I'm just calling you an idiot.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Voodoo isn't real:mjlol:with that being said i'd have called the cops or flashed a gun to get her to leave
Like it's 3am tf u doin on my porch, I wouldn't be surprised if she was on crack or something:francis:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Black magic isn't some type of super power. Practitioners of witchcraft do not control these "spirits", they worship them. In return for their worship, they might do them some favors (i.e possess this or that person, provide some information etc).

It's not illogical to believe that there are other intelligent forms of life that exist in a different dimension to ours. It's more illogical to believe that the only aspect to this world is what we can perceive through our limited senses.

Did you see the thread where people were saying certain rappers in ATL was using some form of witchcraft to gain fame n shyt?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:umad: :umad: :umad:
You said that seeing this strange woman on a porch at 3am confirms your belief in god. :mjlol:

I negged you because that's some simple minded thinking. I'm not trying to 'force my beliefs' on you, I'm just calling you an idiot.

I never said that CAC... but go ahead and keep laughing

:sas2:

Last edited:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
LMAO @ cats thinking they can physically assault beings from another realm. :mjlol:

Reminds me of a ouija board incident (don’t ask) where this dude asked a spirit if it “wanted to go to war”. Like fam, how you gonna war with something you can’t even touch — let alone understand?

Lmaoo

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I wouldn't say it's all fake but I think a lot of fake practitioners piggy back off the fear and superstition. Make up fake rituals just to swindle people. Very few people even understand what you are talking about in terms of the demons and their worship and how detrimental it is.

I seen a video about how brehs in South Africa are snorting vulture brains mixed with gun powder for increased clarity and smarts. That type of charlatan witchcraft is ripe in Africa... fake mediums who prey on the poor n they have no spiritual knowledge.

whatever the thinker thinks the reveler will reveal. So if the brehs in SA really believe snorting vulture brains gives them super powers it will. Humans truly underestimate just how powerful our minds really are and its sad, but almost every religion and philosophy speaks on our power

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's real Breh. The world of the unseen. It's not like in the movies tho.

If y'all knew what these magicians have to do to get these devils to cooperate with them. :scust:

They have to completely degrade themselves and break every moral code there is.
Soooooo basically....we talm bout most of Hollywood...:francis: