woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So Euro magic is more powerful than African magic? Anyway Europeans used magic all right, it's called guns, bullets and gun powder
maybe it is?
are you claiming that africans didn't have guns, bullets, and gunpowder?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black magic isn't some type of super power. Practitioners of witchcraft do not control these "spirits", they worship them. In return for their worship, they might do them some favors (i.e possess this or that person, provide some information etc).

It's not illogical to believe that there are other intelligent forms of life that exist in a different dimension to ours. It's more illogical to believe that the only aspect to this world is what we can perceive through our limited senses.
I wouldn't say it's all fake but I think a lot of fake practitioners piggy back off the fear and superstition. Make up fake rituals just to swindle people. Very few people even understand what you are talking about in terms of the demons and their worship and how detrimental it is.

I seen a video about how brehs in South Africa are snorting vulture brains mixed with gun powder for increased clarity and smarts. That type of charlatan witchcraft is ripe in Africa... fake mediums who prey on the poor n they have no spiritual knowledge.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Why ain’t no one using this dark magic to eliminate those that burn crosses then.. :jbhmm:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say it's all fake but I think a lot of fake practitioners piggy back off the fear and superstition. Make up fake rituals just to swindle people. Very few people even understand what you are talking about in terms of the demons and their worship and how detrimental it is.

I seen a video about how brehs in South Africa are snorting vulture brains mixed with gun powder for increased clarity and smarts. That type of charlatan witchcraft is ripe in Africa... fake mediums who prey on the poor n they have no spiritual knowledge.

Yeah bro, there are a lot of swindlers out there. I'd say probably most of them just trick people. Very few of them are legit.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Pocket sling would crack her dome with a marble. Call pest control and go back to sleep:russell:
images