woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Sometimes hexes don't need to be elaborate. All u need is a heart full of hate a vengeance, cayenne pepper, a hot knife and read from psalms. Don't need a picture. All i need is to see a face and hear a name.

I'm very thorough in my approach to my craft, the strength of human emotion, however strong, is not enough to convince certain entities to alter nature to satisfy a human's request. Your approach is rudimentary and insulting honestly.

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Reading the bible to put hexes on people? ???

If I don't have cayenne can I use the seasoning in ya avi?
The entire book of psalms is a grimoire and a very important tool in hoodoo. Psalms 94 is the prayer of vengeance. As for the seasoning it has to be hot. The Creole seasoning in my avi isn't. Use hot sauce if you don't got cayenne .

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
The entire book of psalms is a grimoire and a very important tool in hoodoo. Psalms 94 is the prayer of vengeance. As for the seasoning it has to be hot. The Creole seasoning in my avi isn't. Use hot sauce if you don't got cayenne .

I was trolling about the spices but didn't know that about psalms

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
I'm very thorough in my approach to my craft, the strength of human emotion, however strong, is not enough to convince certain entities to alter nature to satisfy a human's request. Your approach is rudimentary and insulting honestly.
Yeah sure...lol

Anyway it has worked for me time after time.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
“Certain entities”

:mjlol:

Sound like a kid talking about their imaginary friend. “Yeah and also uh, he has laser eyes and a force field so you can’t touch me”

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic

From my understanding, magick rides heavily on intention. So if it's strong enough, you can make things manifest. Even without ingredients and tools, or summoning/invoking spirits. Just one's sheer will can get things done -- that is, if your intent is clear enough.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
“Certain entities”

:mjlol:

Sound like a kid talking about their imaginary friend. “Yeah and also uh, he has laser eyes and a force field so you can’t touch me”

Am I supposed to be insulted by this response?

The rambling of the profane doesn't move me and dead men can't work in any capacity to serve my needs.