woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Black magic isn't some type of super power. Practitioners of witchcraft do not control these "spirits", they worship them. In return for their worship, they might do them some favors (i.e possess this or that person, provide some information etc).

It's not illogical to believe that there are other intelligent forms of life that exist in a different dimension to ours. It's more illogical to believe that the only aspect to this world is what we can perceive through our limited senses.

nikkas can't hear dog whistles either, but they make noise. You just ain't on the right bandwidth to hear it, just like you most likely ain't on the right bandwidth to see/hear/experience some other shyt that is indeed twerkin outside the scope of your conscious awareness.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Do people really believe this stuff works? I am Nigerian and when i hear other Nigerians talk about how real Black Magic is, i ask them why Black Magic didn't stop Europeans from colonizing us.
how do you know europeans didn't use "magic'?
why do you assume "spirits" would help africans against europeans?
how do you know africans even used black magic to try to stop europeans?
just throwing those questions out there.

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Europeans did and still do use magic. It's universal. The names might be different but the rituals are pretty much identical.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Europeans did and still do use magic. It's universal. The names might be different but the rituals are pretty much identical.
so the logic that "magic" doesn't work because africa was colonized is a bad argument.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My money is on it being some mental health crisis mixed with local superstition.

So you negged for having a different viewpoint as you? You come in to a thread that you obviously don't believe in to talk shyt and act high and mighty..

Believe what you want to believe CAC but don't try to force your non belief on others..

Can someone start a neg train on this Fakkit??

Calculus

Rookie
Daps
Would have put on some holy oil, pull out my bible and ran out the door hitting her with some psalms 23. I would have also had kirk franklin playing in the back round. Would have took her old ass to church. :ohlawd::ufdup:

old bytch would have got stomped
the fukk out on my damn porch.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
So Euro magic is more powerful than African magic? Anyway Europeans used magic all right, it's called guns, bullets and gun powder