woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Did you see the thread where people were saying certain rappers in ATL was using some form of witchcraft to gain fame n shyt?

Nah I didn't see that one. But it doesn't surprise me. A lot of entertainers are into that shyt. Many of em look up to Alastair Crowley.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So how many people watched that video :lupe:

I ain' clicking no active witchcraft chants with evil intentions :whoa:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Did you see the thread where people were saying certain rappers in ATL was using some form of witchcraft to gain fame n shyt?

Ifá, Young Thug, 21 Savage ect. be on that. Can't keep up with these idiots and their names to list the others but they out there. Sacrfices, blood rituals ect..it's all the same to the many faced god.

whatever the thinker thinks the reveler will reveal. So if the brehs in SA really believe snorting vulture brains gives them super powers it will. Humans truly underestimate just how powerful our minds really are and its sad, but almost every religion and philosophy speaks on our power

You are the placebo...that's basically the nature of consciousness.

The theater of ritual can serve to entertain the conscious mind long enough for the subconscious to actually execute your will/intent. Putting on funny clothes, playing funny music, chants, spinning around 3 times all help you get out of your own way.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Europeans did and still do use magic. It's universal. The names might be different but the rituals are pretty much identical.
they do beleive a dude told me he seen a guy at his church possessed by a dog demon or something he was runnin on all 4 A WHITE guy told me that . I let him rock cuz I didn't believe him .

just like this I would like to see what would happen if the cops came. what the "witch" would have done . I bet she woulda went to coppin pleas then.

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Sometimes hexes don't need to be elaborate. All u need is a heart full of hate a vengeance, cayenne pepper, a hot knife and read from psalms. Don't need a picture. All i need is to see a face and hear a name.
I use hair or pictures of the victim..which amuses me greatly when ppl use their actual pics as avis on here.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Isn't 3 am the time when you're most vulnerable when sleeping, and when the Spirit world is most active?

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes hexes don't need to be elaborate. All u need is a heart full of hate a vengeance, cayenne pepper, a hot knife and read from psalms. Don't need a picture. All i need is to see a face and hear a name.

Reading the bible to put hexes on people? ???

If I don't have cayenne can I use the seasoning in ya avi?

queenblaq

Pro
Daps
I would've just been more alarmed that there was a lady on my porch rather than her being a witch then again I grew up around family members that believed in Santeria so shyt like this would genuinely not scare me
I don't practice it being that I'm non-religious but let me tell you something that shyt is real and a lot less scary than Christians make it out to be