woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wanna admit it.

Black magic is real. And the devil is alive

obeah or juju or whatever you want to call it has nothing to do with the devil ...... has nothing to do with Christianity

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people really believe this stuff works? I am Nigerian and when i hear other Nigerians talk about how real Black Magic is, i ask them why Black Magic didn't stop Europeans from colonizing us.

Nigerians dont call it black magic breh , thats a European term

If you believe that praying to God/Allah/Jesus works then you have no right to dispute whether juju/obeah works ...

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Do people really believe this stuff works? I am Nigerian and when i hear other Nigerians talk about how real Black Magic is, i ask them why Black Magic didn't stop Europeans from colonizing us.

Black magic isn't some type of super power. Practitioners of witchcraft do not control these "spirits", they worship them. In return for their worship, they might do them some favors (i.e possess this or that person, provide some information etc).

It's not illogical to believe that there are other intelligent forms of life that exist in a different dimension to ours. It's more illogical to believe that the only aspect to this world is what we can perceive through our limited senses.