woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk
I have a degree in astrology, i can for a fact tell you that this woman is tryng to conjur the demon pepi from the astral world. Stay vigilant against the dark forces,people!!

Daps

1 min vid. Unreleased/cancelled nas verse. Very relevant

Wow never heard that. And he’s saying he’s ingesting his bodily fluids while he’s got a gun to his head. I wish someone would ask him about this stuff in his interviews.

I think I remember his baby mother talking about Nas seeing demons at night and couldn’t go back to sleep.

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Lol this shyt fake af. I'd slap a demon if they came up to me on some scary shyt.

How do you slap a demon?

LMAO @ cats thinking they can physically assault beings from another realm. :mjlol:

Reminds me of a ouija board incident (don’t ask) where this dude asked a spirit if it “wanted to go to war”. Like fam, how you gonna war with something you can’t even touch — let alone understand?

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

nash-bischoff-powerbomb.gif

:wow:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
strange woman out there on your property performing the 'hoo doo"...

....and the first thing you do is turn the camera on? :what:

About 8 demons could've been summoned right there while she fukkin around recording :francis:

She gotta get her likes and hearts

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
anybody have any knowledge on what she could have been doing?

Spiritual warfare. It's likely the voodoo woman was trying to disrupt the prayers and blessings being sent out by the Jamaican woman. Or she was casting a spell on members of the woman's house who can be touched. Clearly from the video, the Jamaican woman is a Christian.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah I wanna ruin their life

Wont sleep till I do

My aunt helped my cousin beat so many cases and live thru so many shootouts/near death situations. She the real deal:yeshrug:

How do u put a curse on someone?:demonic:

I dont wanna call my aunt:lupe:

I got someone I been trying to do extreme violence to for months but he keeps dodging me. Gotta getback

I would advise against that.

Again...the reason why 'magic' works is because we are all connected, we are all one. So anything you do, or have done to somebody in the name of 'ruining their life', you are doing to yourself, on a quantum level.

People talk a lot about 'karma' and really have no fukking idea what it entails. There are a million other things you could do with your time than taking a temporary moment of anger/embarrassment or what have you and amplifying it.

Rather than curse this person, you could yourself, or ask your aunt to HEAL the situation between you two. At worst, whatever the underlying funk between you, can be dissolved and don't ever have to really deal with them again.

Last edited: