Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He says stuff like that all the time, but all of sudden I'm telling him that I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a white man :childplease:

I've only dated black men (the two white guys who seriously tried to pursue me got NO play). ALL my boyfriends have been black. People LOVE to make up fairytales to suit their purpose.

I would just ignore him tbh. I just knew someone would turn this into something. How did this even start?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is soo trying to be a stepford wife. just look at the way she is dressed and made up for the photoshoot ,I wonder once her shirtlifting boyfriend bins her and moves in with his best friend , whether she would take up my offer of 300 blowjobs or 300 ass fukks for a wedding ring and she can blog about the different consistency and taste of my cum from the diet she fed me today or how effective certain lubricants are on her rusty sheriffs badge and the hi jinks in ER when her a$$hole eventually prolapses ?

There seems to be a world wide media trend for women who should know better to make irritating blogs or articles about their life or their childrens lives and think of the most rustling inflammatory ideas to get in print to get some media exposure and a possible job offer.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue is that there is no path to marriage with black men. You can make 400 sandwiches and not put hands on his baby mother and still he will be talm bout he ain't ready...10 years later though. If a woman wants to be married and 300 sammiches gonna get it done then go for it. That dude is a faq though but hey...for a non faq dude go for it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would just ignore him tbh. I just knew someone would turn this into something. How did this even start?

Marcuz wanted me to criticize her. I wasn't sure why considering that she didn't talk crazy about anyone in the article. Because I didn't criticize her, I am a white man praiser and I want to marry a white man (even though I've never dated a white man and am currently in a good relationship with a black man).

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue is that there is no path to marriage with black men. You can make 400 sandwiches and not put hands on his baby mother and still he will be talm bout he ain't ready...10 years later though. If a woman wants to be married and 300 sammiches gonna get it done then go for it. That dude is a faq though but hey...for a non faq dude go for it.

gotta love how in this hypothetical, the guy is the one with a baby mother. when in reality, it's hard for a black man over 25 to find women w/o kids

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
1. She has weird taste. :aicmon:2. His hair, though. :dwillhuh: 3. If they're just having fun with the inevitable, I don't see the big deal. :yeshrug:4. If that's not the case. this is quite undignified.:huhldup: 4. Is she 100% sure he's straight? :dahell:

This is why old heads always say the man should be a little more (just a little, you should be over the moon about them, too) into you or else it leads to shenanigans and other unpleasantness. I just don't understand this type of thing. If you want to be married one day, I can imagine you dream that the other person wants to settle down/marry you just as much as you do them. I don't see the appeal if it's not like that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta love how in this hypothetical, the guy is the one with a baby mother. when in reality, it's hard for a black man over 25 to find women w/o kids
All black men have kids out there they aren't taking care of. These black women aren't impregnating themselves. I know you hit some woman with the fake name, skeeted and learned she was pregnant shortly after. It's ok that woman should have chose her partner more carefully.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz wanted me to criticize her. I wasn't sure why considering that she didn't talk crazy about anyone in the article. Because I didn't criticize her, I am a white man praiser and I want to marry a white man (even though I've never dated a white man and am currently in a good relationship with a black man).

wow, you're really spinning over there. i found it funny all you could muster up was "nice apartment", knowing underneath the southernbelle username is a pro-black woman who considers herself a staunch womanist. that whole 300 sandwich shyt is belittling and misogynistic to women and i figure most black feminist would agree -- except when it's their (gay) white daddy.

and i never called you a white man praiser, but you're being purposely full of shyt. you said until you joined the coli, you didn't realize there was so much hatred for black women. you said you wouldn't be able to tell if black men offline held similar tommy sotomayorish views. you said if things didn't work out if you and your boyfriend, you wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a white guy. you said this shyt, although now you're just admitting to saying "dating OUT". i mean, i don't even know why you're denying it so heavy, its not a big deal but let it go, it's over

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
This thread has provided me with a good laugh and it continues to show me how stupid some of you are (and how pressed you are for communication with me).

People can spread all the lies they want, but my track read speaks for itself. I've only dated black men, my current boyfriend is a black man, and if I were single my prospects would be black men. I'm also certain that I was the first person who created a "why we love black men thread" and gave a whole host of thoughtful reasons why I love black men.

People can post all the lies they want in this thread, but my post are easily searchable. :umad: STAY MAD!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All black men have kids out there they aren't taking care of. These black women aren't impregnating themselves. I know you hit some woman with the fake name, skeeted and learned she was pregnant shortly after.
:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. She has weird taste. :aicmon:2. His hair, though. :dwillhuh: 3. If they're just having fun with the inevitable, I don't see the big deal. :yeshrug:4. If that's not the case. this is quite undignified.:huhldup: 4. Is she 100% sure he's straight? :dahell:

This is why old heads always say the man should be a little more (just a little, you should be over the moon about them, too) into you or else it leads to shenanigans and other unpleasantness. I just don't understand this type of thing. If you want to be married one day, I can imagine you dream that the other person wants to settle down/marry you just as much as you do them. I don't see the appeal if it's not like that.

Relationships are never 50/50, my mother always tells me they usually work out better if its 45/55, woman/man respectively.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't agree with what Rawtid said but black women are not making black babies by themselves so......

:stopitslime: you can't be serious.....

I'm not even gonna derail this topic but this is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard black women use. Instead of fukking every Tom dikk and Tyrone raw maybe they should close their legs and sit at home.

At some point you need to take responsibility over your life choices. smh.