Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes you are blatantly lying. Saying I would end up with a white guy is YOUR rhetoric...NOT MINE. NO he doesn't not lurk the coli.
chick, why are you twisting it. i did say you would probably end up with a white guy, and you agreed. oh, but i know, you didn't say white guy now, now you just said "you've never considered dating OUT until...."

look it aint worth debating over, i dont have convos, so i have no proof either way

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
sandwich.jpg

281237_large.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If all I had to do was make 300 sandwiches for a ring...sign me up!

Sounds easy :ehh:

@marcuz You have said that "you look like a black woman that would end up with a white man" to me before...stop picking on @SouthernBelle :comeon:

He says stuff like that all the time, but all of sudden I'm telling him that I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a white man :childplease:

I've only dated black men (the two white guys who seriously tried to pursue me got NO play). ALL my boyfriends have been black. People LOVE to make up fairytales to suit their purpose.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
well, hold on, now. if she were with "jamal" and she did work all day, she shouldn't have to make 300 damn sandwiches. i don't know this couples situation but im assuming the gay guy is taking care of her to the point where she doesn't need her own career to survive.

This broad works for one of the most famous news outlets in the country

http://nypost.com/2013/09/26/its-a-blog-not-a-wich-hunt/

She is probably bringing home more than her fair share

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No...I said it myself...I am pretty sure she has said she wants things to get to the next level with who she is with..which is a black male
i've heard all that rah rah i love him stuff as well. also heard of them tinychat nikkas break her down and her like ":ld: i guess i want to be with him forever"

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
chick, why are you twisting it. i did say you would probably end up with a white guy, and you agreed. oh, but i know, you didn't say white guy now, now you just said "you've never considered dating OUT until...."

look it aint worth debating over, i dont have convos, so i have no proof either way

I NEVER said that I would probably end up with a white guy. I am not even attracted to white guys like that (yes some are attractive, but I'm not attracted to very many outside of a few in hollywood).

What you're saying doesn't even make sense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I NEVER said that I would probably end up with a white guy. I am not even attracted to white guys like that (yes some are attractive, but I'm not attracted to very many outside of a few in hollywood).

What you're saying doesn't even make sense.
you right