Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
sandwich.jpg

No words needed

Looks like that nikka from Queer Eye.

All them sandwiches only to end up a beard? :scusthov:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
so as a gender, you would blame both men and women equally if 80% of the women gravitated toward and had kids with 25% of the men? that makes zero sense to me.

nobody is excusing reckless male behavior, im just wondering why the fukk doesn't the woman take all the proper precautions awarded to her? i mean, y'all look at us and talk about condoms -- fine, we all know about condoms. but y'all have several forms contraceptives; birth control, 72hr pill, abortion, adoption. hell, it should stay at condoms unless y'all are being raped, which you aren't.

so how is it 50/50 all of our faults when 1 gender has all the reproductive rights and chooses to pick men who really want nothing to do with them?

Well, for one, that scenario is unrealistic. But to respond directly to what you have stated, men have responsibility. 25% of men procreating with 80% of women and then blaming only the woman is even more skewed out of the favor of your argument. That would mean you have the same men making mistakes with a lot of women and then turning a blind eye to those men who are fathering children they most likely cannot afford emotionally nor financially. Do men not have choices? Men have condoms, spermicide, abstinence, and even vasectomies to ensure they also have control over their own fertility choices. Are you arguing that men have no self control and cannot make choices for themselves? Surely you are not....
...And given the hatred towards women on this topic, one would think there would be a huge push for men to exercise extreme caution with sexual partners but you're arguing the opposite.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elle Driver post: 5612774 said:
Looks like that nikka from Queer eye

All them sandwiches only to end up a beard? :scusthov:
well at least she getting half once he come out the closet. Black women will be a real G for years and get nothing when he decides to leave for a white woman

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
wow, you're really spinning over there. i found it funny all you could muster up was "nice apartment", knowing underneath the southernbelle username is a pro-black woman who considers herself a staunch womanist. that whole 300 sandwich shyt is belittling and misogynistic to women and i figure most black feminist would agree -- except when it's their (gay) white daddy.

and i never called you a white man praiser, but you're being purposely full of shyt. you said until you joined the coli, you didn't realize there was so much hatred for black women. you said you wouldn't be able to tell if black men offline held similar tommy sotomayorish views. you said if things didn't work out if you and your boyfriend, you wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a white guy. you said this shyt, although now you're just admitting to saying "dating OUT". i mean, i don't even know why you're denying it so heavy, its not a big deal but let it go, it's over

LIES and fairytales. I never said that. Another hitch in your agenda is that I'm not even attracted to white guys like that. Also, as I said in APRIL on the coli, if I were single, these would be my prospects (not some random white guy):

I can think of at least four or five other guys from undergrad that I could start something with if I were single and they are all relatively successful (one went to the NFL for a few years, another went to the major/minor leagues and now owns his own business related to baseball, one is finishing law school, and one finished his MBA a year or so ago).

Also, please don't tell me what I should consider belittle and misogynistic when I've already said that if my boyfriend were to say, “Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”, I would think he was joking or that I made a damn good sandwich. TO ME (as in the way I would take it), that is the equivalent of a past boyfriend saying "you keep cooking like this I might have to marry you." It's just not that serious, but SHE took it as a challenge (as she stated in the article). That surely doesn't mean he is really going to marry her over some sandwiches.

Also, I don't consider myself a feminist (for various reason and I've said it plenty of time on here...see below).

Yes I do; however, I am not a feminist so what's your point?

I've never called myself a staunch womanist either (that is how you interpret my post, but that ASSsumption is YOUR problem). I don't follow any particular movement. I don't put labels on myself like feminist or womanist. I am a person who has my own belief system and those personal preferences and beliefs may or may not match either of these. In that male privilege thread, I said that people want to call other people out on their privilege without acknowledging their own and I spoke about intersectionality.

I've also reiterated many times that I like traditional gender roles. I LOVE cooking and I have certainly used food to get to my man's heart with ZERO SHAME.

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
@AITheAnswerAI has @SouthernBelle started her 'go through my posts and find that post!!!!" gimmick again ? :russ:

The thing is...If I said all of these things that they've said I did, why wouldn't they EXPOSE me. The locker room is full of exposures. Exposing me with probably be the thread of the century. They would probably go down as legends. Somehow, no onecan ever show me where I've degraded black men, praised white men, and etc.

I'm a researcher in real life. You can't just say things and not back them up. I want them to expose me or shut the hell up with the lies because it is getting VERY old. What's wrong with that? Please answer me. I really want to know what's wrong with me wanting them to show me all of these things they claim to be true.

Me asking them for the truth is a gimmick, but them blatantly lying about my posting history to make is seem like I praise white men and denigrate black men is NOT a gimmick? Okay.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are exaggerating. Where the hell do you live that you find it hard to find a black woman under 25 without kids? If you are living in a poor area then that may be the norm and if you do not want a baby mama then move out of there ASAP.

@Rawtid that post about all BM having kids and not taking care of them is not true, I hope you are kidding.
i live in los angeles :yeshrug: most of the women over 25 have children.hell, i'd go as far as to say most women over 23 have kids but that would be a stretch.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i live in los angeles :yeshrug: most of the women over 25 have children.hell, i'd go as far as to say most women over 23 have kids but that would be a stretch.

So what age of men do you think are impregnating them?