Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she'll need to make 1000 sandwiches for a baby :wow:

dIgfRaW.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If that was Jamal she would be tellin him to make his own damn sammich, she tired, been at work all day, she aint with the old fashioned shyt etc etc. But since this is some half -a-homo blonde headed CAC, she is on her best behavior.

It may hurt some feelings but (some):

Black women are the white mans lieutenant

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
you're the one lying :patrice: you said you didn't know the hate for black women was so real until you joined the coli, and that you wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a white man. iunno if im blowing up ya spot or something so my bad, "i'm lying" :heh:

I said that the hate on this message board that I saw toward black women made me weary every time I see black men because I don't know what they are thinking about me JUST BECAUSE I AM A BLACK WOMAN.

I said I never considered dating out until I saw the hate. HOWEVER, I NEVER SAID I WOULD PROBABLY END UP WITH A WHITE GUY. That is BLATANT LIE nor would it make any damn sense considering that I am currently in a successful relationship with a BLACK MAN that I want to work out?

How much sense would that make? I am in a relationship with a very successful black man, but I tell you that I will probably end up with a white guy.

You aren't blowing shyt up. EVERYONE on tinychat knows how much I am hoping for my current relationship to lead to something.

YOU said I would probably end up with a white guys because all black women like me do (which is the same rhetoric you constantly spit across the board). I said NO. I am hoping my currently relationship is my last relationship.

Ask ANY woman on this board (even in our private conversations). I don't even talk about being attracted to white guys. WTF are you talking about?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that was Jamal she would be tellin him to make his own damn sammich, she tired, been at work all day, she aint with the old fashioned shyt etc etc. But since this is some half -a-homo blonde headed CAC, she is on her best behavior.

well, hold on, now. if she were with "jamal" and she did work all day, she shouldn't have to make 300 damn sandwiches. i don't know this couples situation but im assuming the gay guy is taking care of her to the point where she doesn't need her own career to survive.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

oh_gif_kid_by_magnasicparvis-d4zugsk.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I said that the hate on this message board that I saw toward black women made me weary every time I see black men because I don't know what they are thinking about me JUST BECAUSE I AM A BLACK WOMAN.

I said I never considered dating out until I saw the hate. HOWEVER, I NEVER SAID I WOULD PROBABLY END UP WITH A WHITE GUY. That is BLATANT LIE nor would it make any damn sense considering that I am currently in a successful relationship with a BLACK MAN that I want to work out?

How much sense would that make? I am in a relationship with a very successful black man, but I tell you that I will probably end up with a white guy.

You aren't blowing shyt up. EVERYONE on tinychat knows how much I am hoping for my current relationship to lead to something.

YOU said I would probably end up with a white guys because all black women like me do (which is the same rhetoric you constantly spit across the board). I said NO. I am hoping my currently relationship is my last relationship.

Ask ANY woman on this board (even in our private conversations). I don't even talk about being attracted to white guys. WTF are you talking about?

And that's why you're with his black ass. If he was some white bum you make his ass 300 sandwiches on demand and not think twice about it!!!:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that dude must lurk the coli the way you

7g6dxSp.gif

right now. whatever, mate, it aint that serious. "im blatantly" lying

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
that dude must lurk the coli the way you

7g6dxSp.gif

right now. whatever, mate, it aint that serious. "im blatantly" lying

Yes you are blatantly lying. Saying I would end up with a white guy is YOUR rhetoric...NOT MINE. NO he doesn't not lurk the coli.

If it's one thing I don't like, it's people spreading lies about me. It is that serious. You have something against me and most black women, but you won't lie on me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If all I had to do was make 300 sandwiches for a ring...sign me up!

Sounds easy :ehh:

@marcuz You have said that "you look like a black woman that would end up with a white man" to me before...stop picking on @SouthernBelle :comeon:

smh, did she pm you and make you say this. the difference is you've told me you want to ultimately marry a black dude :ld:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If all I had to do was make 300 sandwiches for a ring...sign me up!

Sounds easy :ehh:

@marcuz You have said that "you look like a black woman that would end up with a white man" to me before...stop picking on @SouthernBelle :comeon:

Stop picking on women!!!!

Only 300 sandwiches!!!??? *for a white guy* SIGN ME UP!!!

it's the same rhetoric

sloth-yawn-cute.gif