Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now before one of you attempts to pull your skinny jeans up over your ass and go in on me...I'm trolling.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with what Rawtid said but black women are not making black babies by themselves so......
yea, they're making them with the same minority of men who don't care about recklessly spreading their sperm.

y'all make it seem like for every black woman with a kid, there's a black man with a kid -- this is far from true. it's a bunch of black women out there with 3+ kids and there's a bunch of black men out there with 0 kids.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sandwich.jpg

No words needed
He literally has the "GUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLL" facial expression in this picture

he looks like he's gonna say "Gurl those nail r 2 cute. work it honey:wrist:"

Last edited:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
:stopitslime: you can't be serious.....

I'm not even gonna derail this topic but this is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard black women use. Instead of fukking every Tom dikk and Tyrone raw maybe they should close their legs and sit at home.

At some point you need to take responsibility over your life choices. smh.

When do men take responsibility for their choices?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: you can't be serious.....

I'm not even gonna derail this topic but this is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard black women use. Instead of fukking every Tom dikk and Tyrone raw maybe they should close their legs and sit at home.

At some point you need to take responsibility over your life choices. smh.

Of course you do. Women sleeping with every man that looks their way need to think about what they are doing. However, if you are sleeping with a woman unprotected then you also need to take responsibility. Men are not innocent either.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course you do. Women sleeping with every man that looks their way need to think about what they are doing. However, if you are sleeping with a woman unprotected then you also need to take responsibility. Men are not innocent either.

if 50 black women get pregnant by 3 black men and produce 100 children, is there equal gender blame? it doesn't seem fair to blame men as a whole for what 3 men did, but when you look at the 50 black women who slept with these 3 nikkas, often repeatedly -- that's where the real problem lays.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If she were she were making sandwiches for a black dude, or if she were white making sandwiches for her man (white or black) damn near every nikka in TLR would be like, ":banderas: I wish I had a bytch like that. That's how you keep a bytch in line. #HARDONHOES."

But let it be a black chick and a white dude and now they're like, "fukk that CAC and that bed wench whore! :angry:"
They mad as fukk..... :umad: :heh:

and there's nothing they can do about it :banderas:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
if 50 black women get pregnant by 3 black men and produce 100 children, is there equal gender blame? it doesn't seem fair to blame men as a whole for what 3 men did, but when you look at the 50 black women who slept with these 3 nikkas, often repeatedly -- that's where the real problem lays.

Makes zero sense. Those men had choices. They chose to have sex with those women. They chose not to protect their offspring and now they have other males defending reckless behavior. There should be equal "blame," especially since the men are usually the ones who also avoid the consequences for their behavior by not taking care of their offspring.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes zero sense. Those men had choices. They chose to have sex with those women. They chose not to protect their offspring and now they have other males defending reckless behavior. There should be equal "blame," especially since the men are usually the ones who also avoid the consequences for their behavior by not taking care of their offspring.

so as a gender, you would blame both men and women equally if 80% of the women gravitated toward and had kids with 25% of the men? that makes zero sense to me.

nobody is excusing reckless male behavior, im just wondering why the fukk doesn't the woman take all the proper precautions awarded to her? i mean, y'all look at us and talk about condoms -- fine, we all know about condoms. but y'all have several forms contraceptives; birth control, 72hr pill, abortion, adoption. hell, it should stay at condoms unless y'all are being raped, which you aren't.

so how is it 50/50 all of our faults when 1 gender has all the reproductive rights and chooses to pick men who really want nothing to do with them?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, they're making them with the same minority of men who don't care about recklessly spreading their sperm.

y'all make it seem like for every black woman with a kid, there's a black man with a kid -- this is far from true. it's a bunch of black women out there with 3+ kids and there's a bunch of black men out there with 0 kids.

You are exaggerating. Where the hell do you live that you find it hard to find a black woman under 25 without kids? If you are living in a poor area then that may be the norm and if you do not want a baby mama then move out of there ASAP.

@Rawtid that post about all BM having kids and not taking care of them is not true, I hope you are kidding.