Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The exact quote from the articles says:

“Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”

First of all that is not what I consider a demand. Second if my BLACK boyfriend said it to me I would think it was a joke or that I made a good sandwich. If she decided to take it seriously then more power to her.

Also, I have ever said there was something wrong with a woman catering to, cooking for, or cleaning for her man. So WHY would I starting complaining about it now just because a black woman is doing it?

I have NEVER praised white men on this board or ANY message board (I'm still "Kenyadoll." everywhere else...you can search there too). I don't even date white men. So if you are going to come up with an argument against me then PLEASE come correct and with the truth.

The only thing I've done on this board is defend black women when they are constantly being bashed for no reason. It's crazy that defending black women comes across as bashing to some of you hypocritical a$$holes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

First of all that is not what I consider a demand. Second if my BLACK boyfriend said it to me I would think it was a joke or that I made a good sandwich. If she decided to take it seriously then more power to her.

Also, I have ever said there was something wrong with a woman catering to, cooking for, or cleaning for her man.

I have NEVER praise white men on this board. I don't even date white men. So if you are going to come up with an argument against me then PLEASE come correct and with the truth.

The only thing I've done on this board is defend black women when they are constantly being bashed for no reason. It's crazy that defending black women comes across as bashing to some of you hypocritical @ssholes.
:patrice: told me you'd probably end up with a white man on tinychat awhile back

and didn't you dap and generally agree with the "black male privilege" doctrine?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sandwich.jpg

No words needed

LMAO. If anything this is a bad look for black females. 35 year old black woman desperate for marriage (already a stereotype) to the point she has to make 300 sandwhiches for a DL homosexual white man :lolbron:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

First of all that is not what I consider a demand.
Second if my BLACK boyfriend said it to me I would think it was a joke or that I made a good sandwich. If she decided to take it seriously then more power to her.

Also, I have ever said there was something wrong with a woman catering to, cooking for, or cleaning for her man.

I have NEVER praise white men on this board. I don't even date white men. So if you are going to come up with an argument against me then PLEASE come correct and with the truth.

The only thing I've done on this board is defend black women when they are constantly being bashed for no reason. It's crazy that defending black women comes across as bashing to some of you hypocritical @ssholes.

So you don't think having to make 300 sandwiches until you get an engagement ring is a demand? Not for a white man I guess :wow:

The lengths you'll to to defend your fronting:ohlawd:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yo know what...based of looks at the interview alone...i would say she might do it for a nikka if he was on some hedge fund shyt.

Alot of the females are attracted to that account manager, house fulla Pier 1, ZARA everyday life. It just so happens that not many of us young black men are in that life. I'm sure if there was a nikka, that was about that "cucumber-sandwiches-with-the-crust-cut-off" steez he could get this type of female.

Still we need out sisters so stop expecting the worst out of black men :camby:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:patrice: told me you'd probably end up with a white man on tinychat awhile back

and didn't you dap and generally agree with the "black male privilege" doctrine?

That is a DAMN lie.

YOU told me that I would probably end up with a white guy. I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO END UP WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND WHO IS BLACK. I've said the same thing up and down this message board.

I told you that my family always thought that I would go for white guys.

Don't fukking lie on me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is a DAMN lie.

YOU told me that I would probably end up with a white guy. I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO END UP WITH MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND WHO IS BLACK. I've said the same thing up and down this message board.

I told you that my family always thought that I would go for white guys.

Don't fukking lie on me.
you're the one lying :patrice: you said you didn't know the hate for black women was so real until you joined the coli, and that you wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a white man. iunno if im blowing up ya spot or something so my bad, "i'm lying" :heh: