Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
PLEASE STOP THE DAMN BULLshyt!!!

I have asked MULTIPLE times for someone to produce all of these black man hating comments. NO ONE has been able to produce them. I HAVE NEVER BASHED BLACK MEN ON THIS SITE.

Don't say shyt you can't back up!

The only thing I ever did was defend BLACK WOMEN against the constant bashing. NEVER DID I DEGRADE black men.

Put up the evidence or shut the hell up with the LIES.

You rarely say enough to bash, but seeing you dap certian posts or make certain slick comments here and there are telling.

You've dapped the fukk out of posts criticizing black men, but NEVER EVER posts criticizing women or white men.

In this situation, you keep the same behavior by just saying "nice apartment" and you know DAMN WELL you wouldn't put up with this shyt from a brother and you'd be dapping all the AWWW HELL NAWWW posts from other females in here.

See you think you're clever, but we see you:camby:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
See how they oversimplify it?

Dude demands a sandwich every morning, the first damn thing he says to her...has a damn SANDWICH QUOTA...and you still wanna front like you'd put up with this shyt from a brother :snoop:

How are you going to assume what I would/wouldn't put up wit?:what:

There wouldn't need to be a quota or questions asked. On top of having a man, I have a CHILD. Which means I cook/make sandwiches/snacks/desserts EVERYDAY regardless. I don't need to be asked.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How are you going to assume what I would/wouldn't put up wit?:what:

There wouldn't need to be a quota or questions asked.
On top of having a man, I have a CHILD. Which means I cook/make sandwiches/snacks/desserts EVERYDAY regardless. I don't need to be asked.

But there is in this case...the dude has sandwich demands and a damn quota...

and you clearly didn't put up with your child's father because you're on your own in that situation.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course for a white man.

fiddy.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cuz he's white, he's making a joke out of his girlfriend?

Black men don't like sandwiches?

:ld:

If she were she were making sandwiches for a black dude, or if she were white making sandwiches for her man (white or black) damn near every nikka in TLR would be like, ":banderas: I wish I had a bytch like that. That's how you keep a bytch in line. #HARDONHOES."

But let it be a black chick and a white dude and now they're like, "fukk that CAC and that bed wench whore! :angry:"

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
But there is in this case...the dude has sandwich demands and a damn quota...

and you clearly didn't put up with your child's father because you're on your own in that situation.
We were engaged as teenagers, and broke up as teenagers:manny:

I'm 24 now, in a great LTR that's on the verge of marriage and a soccer team # of children:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: 85