Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i know, that's why it's fukking funny :russ: these chicks be having their own agenda on the low and it gets more blatant every day

What am I supposed to say about two people I don't know? Please inform me :lupe:

What has this woman said or done to black men? None of her quotes said anything disparaging about anyone...

When have I ever criticize black men for simply being with white women? NEVER!!! So why would I do it here if she she didn't shyt on black men just because she has a white man.

You don't want me to be fair; you want me to bash black women like you do.

You guys continue to show that you are idiots to the highest degree.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
What am I supposed to say about two people I don't know? Please inform me :lupe:

What has this woman said or done to black men?

When have I ever criticize black men for simply being with white women?

You don't want me to be fair; you want me to bash black women like you do?

Is that all it is? This dude demanding sandwiches like she's his maid? If that was a black dude you'd be making some slick remarks and you know it.

You however will never say anything negative about a female or a white man, so you comment on the apartment...

You really think you're smarter than everyone don't you?:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What has this woman said or done to black men? None of her quotes said anything disparaging about anyone...

When have I ever criticize black men for simply being with white women? NEVER!!! So why would I do it here if she she didn't shyt on black men just because she has a white man.

You don't want me to be fair; you want me to bash black women like you do.

You guys continue to show that you are idiots to the highest degree.

before you changed your name to southernbelle, you use to be a womanist named kenyadoll. i've seen you dap a bunch a feminist, black male hating bullshyt. but all you have to say is "nice apartment" when a cac is making a public joke out of his black girlfriend.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that all it is? This dude demanding sandwiches like she's his maid? If that was a black dude you'd be making some slick remarks and you know it.

You however will never say anything negative about a female or a white man, so you comment on the apartment...

You really think you're smarter than everyone don't you?:russ:

man let it be a black dude and ALL of these black women would be in here neck snapping with their "AWW, HELL NAH, fukk THAT nikka :camby: " bullshyt

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
before you changed your name to southernbelle, you use to be a womanist named kenyadoll. i've seen you dap a bunch a feminist, black male hating bullshyt. but all you have to say is "nice apartment" when a cac is making a public joke out of his black girlfriend.

hqdefault.jpg

:mjpls:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

PLEASE STOP THE DAMN BULLshyt!!!

I have asked MULTIPLE times for someone to produce all of these black man hating comments. NO ONE has been able to produce them. I HAVE NEVER BASHED BLACK MEN ON THIS SITE.

Don't say shyt you can't back up!

The only thing I ever did was defend BLACK WOMEN against the constant bashing. NEVER DID I DEGRADE black men.

Put up the evidence or shut the hell up with the LIES.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So cuz he's white, he's making a joke out of his girlfriend?

Black men don't like sandwiches?

:ld:

See how they oversimplify it?

Dude demands a sandwich every morning, the first damn thing he says to her...has a damn SANDWICH QUOTA...and you still wanna front like you'd put up with this shyt from a brother :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PLEASE STOP THE DAMN BULLshyt!!!

I have asked MULTIPLE times for someone to produce all of these black man hating comments. NO ONE has been able to produce them. I HAVE NEVER BASHED BLACK MEN ON THIS SITE.

Don't say shyt you can't back up!

The only thing I ever did was defend BLACK WOMEN against the constant bashing. NEVER DID I DEGRADE black men.

Put up the evidence or shut the hell up with the LIES.
no one wants to go through anyones entire post history to find some obscure sneak disses or subtle insult :yeshrug: