Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Know what - Shut the fuk up....didn't read. Not the time or place for your need for a diaspora war or dyck watching perversions. I'm focused on this situation and any efforts around that. Anything outside of that....start a new thread and whine about it. No one gives,a fuk about your issues or feelings right now. That's the main issue I have.. You're distracting and I'm not for it.

Didn't read any of your shyt either . but yea your right this is about the boy so I'm done .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nice try to paint people from the Caribbean as degenerates. What next going to call us shytholes next just like your president?
Half my fam is from the DR , don't even try it. Get the fuk off the thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
O I see
I have not been paying attention to the gentrification thread on NY
I’m shocked this skeletor looking bytch was even brazen enough, one thing I respectabout the CCTV footage was how all the black people defended the child!

Also it is definitely a protest going on right now. They are saying her name "must go"

Also even with the gentrification still a lot more black people here than White people and honestly nobody really bothers each other. People of both races just mind their business and go to work. There is a sense of community here though, people look out for each other and what not. I am not surprised people stood up for those kids at all.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch don't try to twist it around you ain't smart enough for that.
The facts remain, you tried to partially blame that boy and you're speaking on what you don't know. "But I said she was..." bytch ain't no hedging bets around here. You got intermittent electricity, poor infrastructure, and black cops get PAID to kill other black people where you are from, white tourists fukk young black kids and authorities turn a blind eye...in a MAJORITY BLACK COUNTRY.
bytch never in your life fix your brain to blame a young black boy for a white woman's lies in this North American wilderness, and be thankful my GRANDPARENTS fought for the rights for your cousins to come up here and drive uber.
:mjlit:
:whoo:...........:obama: and :deadmanny:

I stopped reading after he said UN speeches :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Also it is definitely a protest going on right now. They are saying her name "must go"

Also even with the gentrification still a lot more black people here than White people and honestly nobody really bothers each other. People of both races just mind their business and go to work. There is a sense of community here though, people look out for each other and what not. I am not surprised people stood up for those kids at all.
That sense of community is important
This ho has to go
To jail

* they say “ when u dig a grave dig two”
Soon all those prisons they built to incarcerate black people will be filled with themselves, God don’t sleep.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How @GilSho ? As a man you shouldn't open your face to slander another man without knowing the facts. You failed to read and have cosigned a goofy of a woman. You a goofy now too:martin:

You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass
. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?

That surveillance cam video literally made me despise this bytch even more.

Worst is this cac/c00n @Benefited actually trying to deflect & claim a little black kid would put his hands on that thing. Kudos to @Nicole0416

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic

COuldnt even watch the og video from lil kid crying

I KNEW it was that big ass backpack when i saw the kid crying. fukkin bag bigger than the kid is.

I hate these yuppies man. Get them the fukk outta ny

Its people like this that make people fear for the future. I wonder how many real crimes this woman prevented from being solved cause of her bug outs.

Someone shoulda just told her to get the fukk outta here before they break their foot in her ass and give her something to cry about.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Not sure why you are being attacked. The woman is clearly deranged and racist but I've seen what you are talking about. Young boys in school asking female teachers for sex , hell where I live there was a video a while back where a young boy was on tape boosting about wanting to fukk girls his age and older. Remember walking down the street a time and saw girls that couldn't be older than 14 Cat calling a grown woman. Some of it is just copying adult behavior and not sexual but some of it is.

They are emotionalist and fools on here,it is to be expected. The other poster @Black Barbie who also dapped that goofy girl after I tried to educate her:martin:,didn't understand the fact that there are kids out there who are sexual and grabbing ass at 9 and younger. These fools don't even see the danger there is behind feeling pressure to defend the acts of a child as if they are an adult. I said I don't think he did it,but it didn't matter if he did. I bet these same fools would have backtracked on defending that little boy had the video showed him touching that woman,but not me. THey view little black boys in the same lense as white supremacist,through their insecurity.

"Emmit Til didn't whistle:damn:", it doesn't matter if Emmit Til whistled,a little boy whistling or touching an ass wouldn't warrant jail or being treated like an adult if any other race of little boy did it,if Tamir Rice was pointing a realistic gun it didn't warrant him being shot in a milisecond when the cops showed up. This thread is just proof that alot of black people view black boys as adults too. Im looking at the bigger picture of the danger our boys are put in based on these perspectives of whites and brainwashed blacks.

They won't remember this story in a week,meanwhile black boys will still be being thrown football numbers,or put into the system because nobody sees us as kids.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They are emotionalist and fools on here,it is to be expected. The other poster @Black Barbie who also dapped that goofy girl after I tried to educate her:martin:,didn't understand the fact that there are kids out there who are sexual and grabbing ass at 9 and younger. These fools don't even see the danger there is behind feeling pressure to defend the acts of a child as if they are an adult. I said I don't think he did it,but it didn't matter if he did. I bet these same fools would have backtracked on defending that little boy had the video showed him touching that woman,but not me. THey view little black boys in the same lense as white supremacist,through their insecurity.

"Emmit Til didn't whistle:damn:", it doesn't matter if Emmit Til whistled,a little boy whistling or touching an ass wouldn't warrant jail or being treated like an adult if any other race of little boy did it,if Tamir Rice was pointing a realistic gun it didn't warrant him being shot in a milisecond when the cops showed up. This thread is just proof that alot of black people view black boys as adults too. Im looking at the bigger picture of the danger our boys are put in based on these perspectives of whites and brainwashed blacks.

They won't remember this story in a week,meanwhile black boys will still be being thrown football numbers,or put into the system because nobody sees us as kids.
^^^^^^
Look at this fukkin disgrace for a 'black man '. This is the epitome of a true ignorant minded compu-caping cac c00n .this right here. Die slow or kill ya self, either way..it would Benefit the race and yourself more than the shyt existence that you call a life.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or it could make him have a stronger character as he grows as a man and be an advocate for other boys who have to deal with adversity . Maybe one of the men that saw this vid will reach out to him and give him guidance

You HOPE it works that way but it may not. Kid probably petrified of being near strangers now.