Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?
Reading your post saddened me breh. You've basically reserved for yourself the ability to judge children based on the bad actions they may exhibit as fruits of the influences around them.
:snoop:

So, obviously you and the woman in the video both believe that there are nasty kids out there that are predators. This is what both the video and your post have led me to deduce. My question is, if y'all both believe nasty kids exist then why exactly do you think the kid didn't touch this lady's ass in particular? What criteria are you using to decide who the nasty kids are? Was it the crying that makes him one of the not nasty ones? I'm legit curious about your thought process here breh.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Its a thin line between seeing our kids as innocent,and being oblivious to reality of whats really going on.
We need to see them as children,but lets not be naive,people upset at me for informing a poster of whats going on out here.
I wasn't indicting this boy in particular,some of you just overwhelmingly acted like you have no clue as to what SOME of our boys are up to,not a small ammount either. Enough that its a problem,Im informing you as a parent. nuff said,get on your jobs as mothers,fathers,uncles,auntees. The poster I informed didn't have a problem with being told. An irrational,emotional poster got upset as usual and started yapping. It should have and would have been left at that on my part.

Nah breh, you said there's nasty children out here.

Could've used the word misguided, or badly influenced, but nah you chose nasty. Like when you call lecherous old men nasty. Like they make conscious decisions, which of course they don't because they're children.

They don't know about consequences, so it doesn't matter how "nasty" they behave, they are innocent period. Because that's also where the word "innocent" comes from: Not knowing, naive, easily led, gullible, ingenuous.

A 5 year can make a thrusting sexual motion, we don't call them nasty. Instead we laugh. Because we understand them as emulating adult behavior out of curiosity period, not lewdness.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Reading your post saddened me breh. You've basically reserved for yourself the ability to judge children based on the bad actions they may exhibit as fruits of the influences around them.
:snoop:

So, obviously you and the woman in the video both believe that there are nasty kids out there that are predators. This is what both the video and your post have led me to deduce. My question is, if y'all both believe nasty kids exist then why exactly do you think the kid didn't touch this lady's ass in particular? What criteria are you using to decide who the nasty kids are? Was it the crying that makes him one of the not nasty ones? I'm legit curious about your thought process here breh.

I don't think this is fair. My mama used to tell me stop being "manish" all the time,which is the male version of telling a girl to stop acting "fast". Nasty might sound harsh but thats all I mean in saying that. I would definitely not use the word predator to define them,as that takes a whole different type of mentality.

I don't believe, I know "nasty"/"manish"/"fast" kids exist. I didn't believe the woman because she was white first of all,second of all even as young kid I still had some sort of standard and wasn't thinking about touching any ol thing:hhh:,and to do it while your mama is around?not likely.

The nasty kids are the ones who have learned behavior,have become overly sexualized for their age,acted on some of that behavior. And at this point they know what they are doing. Some kids have already been turned out and yall need to face that fact,at that point you have to just talk to them like an adult. If your little boy went and got p*ssy at 11,at that point you can't go on pretending he is not interested in p*ssy just because you tell him he is too young. Some of you have helped turn your kids out along with society,but still want to pretend they are your naive little children.

my point was he was innocent either way,because either way,nasty or not he is STILL A CHILD. Adult mind or not kids should still be protected,little girls get that protection.Everybody else gets a chance to learn from doing stupid shyt as a kid that you don't even understand the consequences of fully. Black boys are the only demographic who don't get that same sort of protection and leeway:martin:.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don't think this is fair. My mama used to tell me stop being "manish" all the time,which is the male version of telling a girl to stop acting "fast". Nasty might sound harsh but thats all I mean in saying that. I would definitely not use the word predator to define them,as that takes a whole different type of mentality.

I don't believe, I know "nasty"/"manish"/"fast" kids exist. I didn't believe the woman because she was white first of all,second of all even as young kid I still had some sort of standard and wasn't thinking about touching any ol thing:hhh:,and to do it while your mama is around?not likely.

The nasty kids are the ones who have learned behavior,have become overly sexualized for their age,acted on some of that behavior. And at this point they know what they are doing. Some kids have already been turned out and yall need to face that fact,at that point you have to just talk to them like an adult. If your little boy went and got p*ssy at 11,at that point you can't go on pretending he is not interested in p*ssy just because you tell him he is too young. Some of you have helped turn your kids out along with society,but still want to pretend they are your naive little children.

my point was he was innocent either way,because either way,nasty or not he is STILL A CHILD. Adult mind or not kids should still be protected,little girls get that protection.Everybody else gets a chance to learn from doing stupid shyt as a kid that you don't even understand the consequences of fully. Black boys are the only demographic who don't get that same sort of protection and leeway:martin:.
That's because nasty is a word that should be reserved for predators breh. Adult predators. :gucci:

The human brain is developed at age 25, but you're out here speaking about kid with adult minds. There's no such thing. Not even genius children (the ones that can do high level math and shyt) can claim to possess adult minds, because the key ingredient to an adult mind is experience. And experience can only be gathered through time.

If my boy went and got p*ssy at 11 that means that I failed as a parent, and that I need to sit him down and find out why he's emulating such behavior. Where he learned it from. Who's teaching my boy about sex before me? Because if my boy is concerned about p*ssy at age 11, it's 100% because he's trying to look cool to somebody. Somebody's influencing my boy, that's my conclusion. Now that could be the 14 year old kids at the school, or the cac-pedo-teachers at the school, or whoever, but under no circumstances am I to conclude that my boy just suddenly likes p*ssy enough to be actively searching for it at age 11. It's my duty to find out, and if I don't find out then I have failed even further as a parent.
Even that word (fast) they use to describe victimized black girls is gross. :scust: Because they, just like the man-ish boys are probably just trying to look cool to somebody lurking in the shadows, but parents don't got the time/will/energy/care to find out what the fukk is going on, that's why they put the blame on the children instead of finding out who is behind the children's behavior.

Children that emulate sexual shyt to the extreme are like fake gangsters. Just because you emulate the muscles, speech pattern, tattoos of a real G does not make you one because the real G knows the reality of the game, the cost of the game, that you don't. All you've seen is what they showed you, therefore no matter how much you look like one, you ARE NOT a G.

No matter how "grown" some children pretend to be (to be accepted by somebody), does not mean they are adults in any way shape or form. Because the knowledge of price comes with TIME only.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That's because nasty is a word that should be reserved for predators breh. Adult predators. :gucci:

The human brain is developed at age 25, but you're out here speaking about kid with adult minds. There's no such thing. Not even genius children (the ones that can do high level math and shyt) can claim to possess adult minds, because the key ingredient to an adult mind is experience. And experience can only be gathered through time.

If my boy went and got p*ssy at 11 that means that I failed as a parent, and that I need to sit him down and find out why he's emulating such behavior. Where he learned it from. Who's teaching my boy about sex before me? Because if my boy is concerned about p*ssy at age 11, it's 100% because he's trying to look cool to somebody. Somebody's influencing my boy, that's my conclusion. Now that could be the 14 year old kids at the school, or the cac-pedo-teachers at the school, or whoever, but under no circumstances am I to conclude that my boy just suddenly likes p*ssy enough to be actively searching for it at age 11. It's my duty to find out, and if I don't find out then I have failed even further as a parent.
Even that word (fast) they use to describe victimized black girls is gross. :scust: Because they, just like the man-ish boys are probably just trying to look cool to somebody lurking in the shadows, but parents don't got the time/will/energy/care to find out what the fukk is going on, that's why they put the blame on the children instead of finding out who is behind the children's behavior.

Children that emulate sexual shyt to the extreme are like fake gangsters. Just because you emulate the muscles, speech pattern, tattoos of a real G does not make you one because the real G knows the reality of the game, the cost of the game, that you don't. All you've seen is what they showed you, therefore no matter how much you look like one, you ARE NOT a G.

No matter how "grown" some children pretend to be (to be accepted by somebody), does not mean they are adults in any way shape or form. Because the knowledge of price comes with TIME only.

Nasty is not a synonym for predator imo,but fair enough.

Thats pseudoscience to say the brain is developed in 25,the brain is always making new connections through new experiences. But all it takes is one experience to change someone permanantely. Sex is one of those experiences,there is no turning back once your 11 year old has a taste for it and the brain has made that connection. The why is important but its not going to change anything if that kid has been turned out already,naturally or by influence. Theres so much going on in society,and in nature it would be hard to narrow it down to one thing that could cause a kid to become sexual. Your considered an adult at 18,your mind doesn't evolve that much from 11-18 and I think you know that. Kids brains can understand sexual shyt just fine imo,which is why they shouldn't be introduced to it. Some of these boys and girls out here,are doing more than just emulating,they are past that point because they have the experience.

We agree on that,children don't know the full consequences so they shouldn't be treated like adults,that was my whole point this entire time. Some kids do know the full consequences though which you have to be aware of,but even then as kids you take into account the parents likely failed them and they should still get a second chance. My point is black boys don't get that type of protection and are not viewed as children.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Nasty is not a synonym for predator imo,but fair enough.

Thats pseudoscience to say the brain is developed in 25,the brain is always making new connections through new experiences. But all it takes is one experience to change someone permanantely. Sex is one of those experiences,there is no turning back once your 11 year old has a taste for it and the brain has made that connection. The why is important but its not going to change anything if that kid has been turned out already,naturally or by influence. Theres so much going on in society,and in nature it would be hard to narrow it down to one thing that could cause a kid to become sexual. Your considered an adult at 18,your mind doesn't evolve that much from 11-18 and I think you know that. Kids brains can understand sexual shyt just fine imo,which is why they shouldn't be introduced to it. Some of these boys and girls out here,are doing more than just emulating,they are past that point because they have the experience.

We agree on that,children don't know the full consequences so they shouldn't be treated like adults,that was my whole point this entire time. Some kids do know the full consequences though which you have to be aware of,but even then as kids you take into account the parents likely failed them and they should still get a second chance. My point is black boys don't get that type of protection and are not viewed as children.

I'ma keep it 100, I disagree wholeheartedly with the first paragraph breh. Because I believe people are in a constant state of change, always. That's my ontological belief.

But I agree 100 with the second paragraph. That bytch should go down for what she did, because the moment she called the cops whether she admits it or not she decided that that little black boy was her predator. She turned something that could've been innocent into a crime worthy of calling the authority of protection of society.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'ma keep it 100, I disagree wholeheartedly with the first paragraph breh. Because I believe people are in a constant state of change, always. That's my ontological belief.

But I agree 100 with the second paragraph. That bytch should go down for what she did, because the moment she called the cops whether she admits it or not she decided that that little black boy was her predator. She turned something that could've been innocent into a crime worthy of calling the authority of protection of society.

I agree with that too to be clear,but from 11-18 your are still a kid so your experience will be somewhat limited to your bubble. So I just mean your brain hasn't advanced that much from 11-18 in that regard in america. Kids in other societys who may have more freedoms,and are treated as adults,their brains may be more advanced at 13 than a 25 year old american due to having more adult experience.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't care how nasty kids are today, yesterday, or last decade. The facts are:
  • That kid did not sexual assault that woman
  • She falsely accused that child
  • Even after the video, she still says he did it, that's slander (I believe)
  • She's caught on camera saying she's a cop. She was impersonating a cop.

How is this woman still on the streets? not arrested? and not charged with any of the 3 violations above?

That's all that matters. What a kid may or may not be capable of is a distraction at best.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I don't care how nasty kids are today, yesterday, or last decade. The facts are:
  • That kid did not sexual assault that woman
  • She falsely accused that child
  • Even after the video, she still says he did it, that's slander (I believe)
  • She's caught on camera saying she's a cop. She was impersonating a cop.

How is this woman still on the streets? not arrested? and not charged with any of the 3 violations above?

That's all that matters. What a kid may or may not be capable of is a distraction at best.

What if this boy was not with his mother and was with friends instead. He would not have known what to do in that situation and it could have been a lot worst.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No update yet. Last info that I got stated that the police on the scene did be even fill out an incident report. A call to the precinct confirmed from a source.

The courts don't open back up until Monday- waiting to see if the mother has filed any charges or submissions to pursue this legally.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

But let my black ass jaywalk at 3 am with no cars in any direction, on my way to give CPR to baby Jesus himself. Bet I'm under the jail before 3:15.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?

See but it is this type of mentality that damns Black boys AND Black girls. Every thing a Black boy does in the eyes of whites takes away their innocence and childhood and when white men have sexual contact with underaged Black girls its because they are natually like that or 'hot' or 'fast'