Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shoutout to the Post for puttin this bytch on blast :banderas:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/cornerstore-caroline-says-shes-not-racist-apologizes-to-kids/

"Corner Store Caroline" :dead::laff::laff::laff:

"People moved out of the building because of her. She’s terrorizing the building,” said Hazel Freeman, 52, a pastor who lives above Klein. “She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He’s married and he lives in Canarsie.” :dwillhuh:

The self-described unemployed :mjlol: “feminist and a humanist” :bryan: variously insisted she was groped in the bodega and acknowledged the boy had only touched her accidentally — and accused his mom of pretending to be a cop, then later leaving a threatening message for her.

After the officers arrived outside Klein’s home, she eventually came downstairs to speak to The Post — while her own neighbors stood around heckling her with calls of “Shame on you, Caroline!” and “You’re racist!:banderas::salute::myman:

Somebody get this crazy bytch to fukking Bellevue :scust:

Be a "humanist" and make false accusations against innocent 9 year olds, brehs :scust:

bytch lying like her last name is Trump.
Bet you she is hoping for a couple paid interviews so she can fail upwards as well.

If the cops kept it 100, they would arrest her and keep her in jail for a few days, but we know that isn't going to happen.

The deck is so clearly stacked even batshyt crazy cacs get the benefit of the doubt.

Crazy place, America.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
It can be learned or not learned you crazy birdbrain.9 wasn't "too young" back when I was 9,but you somehow think 9 is too young now in 2018:gucci:? not that young at all,people like you are the reason little girls are out here getting groped or worst,or flat out fukking. Because you are naive enough to think kids are innocent and not trying to fukk. But you are a woman,so I suppose your not supposed to know any better or be aware of whats really going on. But you sure like to run your mouth and curse people out like a sailor,so I expect you to actually have some wisdom about whats going on in the real world,if you can't actually be a real woman:martin:.

That poster asked a question and I answered,I do know kids that would grab a womans ass who are being sexual AND understand what they are doing,learned behavior or not,whatever that means. I even said the same thing you are saying,that plenty of kids aren't on that at 9 or thinking of it sexually:mindblown:. Which was part of my whole point,there are kids who do it sexually and non sexually,and most would assume an accident which is why a normal adult wouldn't call the police.

The problem is YOU who wouldn't view him as innocent whether he did or didn't. Which is the same thing cacs do,this is your insecurity as a black person showing.
You think cacs would view little Cody as an animal for doing this,or would it be "boys just being boys",or boys coming of age. My defense of him doesn't stand on whether he did it or not. Black boys should be able to go through the same learning experiences everybody else does without being treated and viewed as animals.

If we fight as kids we are violent and deserve jail,if we grope we are viewed as animals and future rapist. black people like YOU are the problem,viewing us through cac lenses and being insecure.

Not sure why you are being attacked. The woman is clearly deranged and racist but I've seen what you are talking about. Young boys in school asking female teachers for sex , hell where I live there was a video a while back where a young boy was on tape boosting about wanting to fukk girls his age and older. Remember walking down the street a time and saw girls that couldn't be older than 14 Cat calling a grown woman. Some of it is just copying adult behavior and not sexual but some of it is.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That kid will never forget this. It could likely have a profound affect on his life.
Or it could make him have a stronger character as he grows as a man and be an advocate for other boys who have to deal with adversity . Maybe one of the men that saw this vid will reach out to him and give him guidance

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread is interesting
I see many posters that run thier fingers full time to type about why black women are a problem and abusive toward children
Then they lay up and procreate with white women
And are no where to be seen in threads like this, ever

fukk this demons apologies she needs to be in jail, don’t let this one slide NY[/QUOTE]
I'm following up today. Trying to check with a few contacts on this. I'm not in the city atm, but I'm emailing and making calls, checking social media

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure why you are being attacked. The woman is clearly deranged and racist but I've seen what you are talking about. Young boys in school asking female teachers for sex , hell where I live there was a video a while back where a young boy was on tape boosting about wanting to fukk girls his age and older. Remember walking down the street a time and saw girls that couldn't be older than 14 Cat calling a grown woman. Some of it is just copying adult behavior and not sexual but some of it is.
Not sure ? Because both of y'all need to shut the fuk up with your pedo obsessed perversions and focus on this matter at hand. In your whole nonsensical rant, not one time did you mention this nasty white bytch but you have a whole paragraph on the sexual intent of nine year olds which they can't formulate at that young of an age. Shows where your head is at and not the one where yall face is on. Disgusting .

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm following up today. Trying to check with a few contacts on this. I'm not in the city atm, but I'm emailing and making calls, checking social media
All praises to The Most High for having a sister like you willing to apply pressure to these devils :blessed:

No 9 yr old is pinching a woman's ass especially with his mom present

Cracker tried to get that kid in the system at a early age. They gotta fill up these juvenile prisons by any means necessary

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Not sure ? Because both of y'all need to shut the fuk up with your pedo obsessed perversions and focus on this matter at hand. In your whole nonsensical rant, not one time did you mention this nasty white bytch but you have a whole paragraPh on the sexual intent of nine year olds. Shows where your head is at and not the one where y'all face is on. Disgusting

I called her racist and deranged you in my first sentence , can you read? obviously you don't know what you are talking about . I have seen and heard this shyt from the teachers on the island that I live on .you Americas always think your experiences are the same as everyone else's.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can’t find the info superisingly
White women were the biggest killers and abusers of black children during slavery and colonialism
So much so that they invented laws to protect the white woman/animal from going to jail after murdering a black child.
Hmmmm.......and laws on this are conveniently scrubbed from the internet or buried huh? Smfh.....interesting. imma bookmark this so I can check into that...now I'm curious. You're on it with this....!

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fake news. My man @Based Lord Zedd says based on his early 2000s UK study a woman would never false claim sexual assault and yall just trying to cape for Kavanaugh

#fakenews

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Not sure ? Because both of y'all need to shut the fuk up with your pedo obsessed perversions and focus on this matter at hand. In your whole nonsensical rant, not one time did you mention this nasty white bytch but you have a whole paragraph on the sexual intent of nine year olds which they can't formulate at that young of an age. Shows where your head is at and not the one where yall face is on. Disgusting .
He's not AA and thinking with a 3rd world weirdo mind.
I knew a belizean crip who got deported and immediately took advantage of the lax law enforcement.
Built a :scust: harem of YOUNG TEENS.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I called her racist and deranged you in my first sentence , can you read? obviously you don't know what you are talking about . I have seen and heard this shyt from the teachers on the island that I live on .you Americas always think your experiences are the same as everyone else's.
This happened in America.
There are 44 million black people in America.
You're on a website for Americans.
Talking about an American Black Boy harrassed by an American White Cac bytch.
There are around 350 million people in America. It is a huge country. You're from a little island. Your experience is not unique, special, or worth expression.
We don't care, the world doesn't care.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
This happened in America.
There are 44 million black people in America.
You're on a website for Americans.
Talking about an American Black Boy harrassed by an American White Cac bytch.
There are around 350 million people in America. It is a huge country. You're from a little island. Your experience is not unique, special, or worth expression.
We don't care, the world doesn't care.

You are right and I also don't have to care that you guys are stuck with a white supremacist for a President. Hell half of you on here found ever reason not to vote Hilary or even vote. Your huge country is the laughing stock of the world bro. So yea glad to be on my island.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All praises to The Most High for having a sister like you willing to apply pressure to these devils
@RehReh got the momentum going,I didn't know about this until she tagged me in this thread. All of us with the right intentions are doing whatever part that we can . Thanks !