Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
They are emotionalist and fools on here,it is to be expected. The other poster @Black Barbie who also dapped that goofy girl after I tried to educate her:martin:,didn't understand the fact that there are kids out there who are sexual and grabbing ass at 9 and younger. These fools don't even see the danger there is behind feeling pressure to defend the acts of a child as if they are an adult. I said I don't think he did it,but it didn't matter if he did. I bet these same fools would have backtracked on defending that little boy had the video showed him touching that woman,but not me. THey view little black boys in the same lense as white supremacist,through their insecurity.

"Emmit Til didn't whistle:damn:", it doesn't matter if Emmit Til whistled,a little boy whistling or touching an ass wouldn't warrant jail or being treated like an adult if any other race of little boy did it,if Tamir Rice was pointing a realistic gun it didn't warrant him being shot in a milisecond when the cops showed up. This thread is just proof that alot of black people view black boys as adults too. Im looking at the bigger picture of the danger our boys are put in based on these perspectives of whites and brainwashed blacks.

They won't remember this story in a week,meanwhile black boys will still be being thrown football numbers,or put into the system because nobody sees us as kids.
I said that I had never experienced it, but I will take your word for it, if that was your experience.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
These people come into black neighborhoods,patting themselves on the back for being liberal and not seeing color. But soon after those inherent instincts kick in,and they decide "This place would be better if I was surrounded by nothing but white people:ehhh:". They want black people to feel uncomfortable in our own neighborhoods so we just pick up and leave. The thing is,in alot of these places they have the race soldiers(cops) who are under orders to do it. Sad thing is some black people fell for and helped push the narrative "Gentrification will help the neighborhood economically,bringing jobs,more entertainment,more security". ANy black person with common sense knew shyt wasn't suddenly getting built up for us,but in preparation to move us out for them:martin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You HOPE it works that way but it may not. Kid probably petrified of being near strangers now.
With little kids, I speak truth to power. Rather than hope I won't put that negative incident as the primary influence on his life or label him. He will need counseling and guidance, but I do not think this will break him. He will be stronger than this circumstance.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These people come into black neighborhoods,patting themselves on the back for being liberal and not seeing color. But soon after those inherent instincts kick in,and they decide "This place would be better if I was surrounded by nothing but white people:ehhh:". They want black people to feel uncomfortable in our own neighborhoods so we just pick up and leave. The thing is,in alot of these places they have the race soldiers(cops) who are under orders to do it. Sad thing is some black people fell for and helped push the narrative "Gentrification will help the neighborhood economically,bringing jobs,more entertainment,more security". ANy black person with common sense knew shyt wasn't suddenly getting built up for us,but in preparation to move us out for them:martin:
Ruckus, can you shut that fuk shyt up. every time I see your comments,. I can't even take you seriously with your uncle tomming

Benefited

Banned
Daps
^^^^^^
Look at this fukkin disgrace for a 'black man '. This is the epitome of a true ignorant minded compu-caping cac c00n .this right here. Die slow or kill ya self, either way..it would Benefit the race and yourself more than the shyt existence that you call a life.

You swear you don't read shyt,so your credibility is shot "Look at this shyt I didn't read yall:damn:". Educated people understand what I was saying.
Your black father,black husband/boyfriends are the disgraces for raising and failing to educate what is now a sad,braindead excuse of a woman:martin:
Stay in tune,I'll make a righteous woman out of you eventually,you still haven't put me on ignore so I'm assuming you are learning. A woman of unrighteous ways and behaviors has no effect on a righteous mans phsyche/confidence,lesson 1:sas1:. So keep yapping.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All that you said as far as charges, the public disturbance is for the city to determine, but the mother can file charges against that cac for harassment of a minor, emotional distress, intentional infliction of harm, child abuse.. etc ... I'm looking up the formal charges. but I'm going on twitter to get some more info then online search to find out the status of what's going on with this. I haven't read through this thread or the twitter comments yet. I want to contact the mother, then I want to find out what the fuk is being done about this. this shyt got to my soul with the kids crying in the background while this coked out white bytch doesn't give no fuks with her victim mentality. I know the ptb at NYPD are going to try to talk her out of pressing charges, or say that it's a civil matter, which is not the case.. she needs to stand her own ground for this.

That's a little boy.. he wasn't thinking about that bony bytch. See this is what the fuk that I mean- there's no trying to rationalize or taking the moral approach with them. No reason to. People talking about don't act out or respond how they do. A little kid- they're babies... that innocent look on his face - Like what did I do. That's emotionally scarring. I cant comment any more until I reach out.. dead serious. fukkin white bytches- sick minded fuk, always thinking they're the object of someone's attention.. or someone is trying to sexually solicit them off the strength of them being white. Ugly pale string headed bytch. No, this retarded bytch wanted to sexualize a child, that's what they do- that's her intent. That's how they think.

This shyt is disgusting and cacs like that are evil-- regardless of their political affiliation

she scarred that 9 year old emotionally for the rest of his life.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But yet you heard her say "World Star" right?? That's what the white lady said... she thinks shyt is a joke. You constantly post up world star videos in here.

I caught that too..
She generalizing and stereotyping right there. I also caught her calling another woman "white woman"

I see liberal cacs doing this a lot lately, they using the white people slur against anyone they disagree with even though they themselves are white, this shyt has me
:mindblown:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That hoe admitted it on her deathbed, but I bet you she felt nothing. Living her best life. smh:scust:
yeah she was trying to confess to get into heaven thinking she dying. but she ended up living and is still here alive

she needs to be charged and dragged thru the courts for as long as she has life on some vendetta shyt. jews hunted natzis into their death beds. this shouldn't be any different... murder doesn't have a statute of limitation. file them papers

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I caught that too..
She generalizing and stereotyping right there. I also caught her calling another woman "white woman"

I see liberal cacs doing this a lot lately, they using the white people slur against anyone they disagree with even though they themselves are white, this shyt has me
:mindblown:

Where was that?I think she was calling herself a white woman and saying "I know,a white woman calling the cops on a black person" as if to say she's seen all those other videos of whites calling police on black people. Just think about the fact that somebody who claims to not watch t.v obviously watches alot of worldstar:martin:.Not that I believe a word she says about not watching tv either. But they should confiscate her computer just to see whats on it. I'm pretty sure there is a online movement of white people purposely trying to trick black people into jail cells. Her being racist online,there would be no way she could try to paint this as some honest mistake or simply say sorry,and be let off the hook.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Who wants to bet she voted Democrat and participated in the Women's march?:mjgrin:

Be weary of liberal white women, especially the ones espousing intersectionality, brehs / brehettes
how about we be weary of all white women? 52% voted for trump and the other 48% that didn't vote for trump fall within the categories you mentioned.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
yeah she was trying to confess to get into heaven thinking she dying. but she ended up living and is still here alive

she needs to be charged and dragged thru the courts for as long as she has life on some vendetta shyt. jews hunted natzis into their death beds. this shouldn't be any different... murder doesn't have a statute of limitation. file them papers
Thanks for the correction. I thought she died.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Fuk them.. his type are of no use to us anyway with that mindset. Don't try to reason..they'll get caught up the hard way just like every other self deprecating c00n in the history of all time who associates with white women and be forced into racist submission in some way or form.
nah they're straight up self-hating, self-deprecation isn't a bad thing.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shoutout to the Post for puttin this bytch on blast :banderas:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/cornerstore-caroline-says-shes-not-racist-apologizes-to-kids/

"Corner Store Caroline" :dead::laff::laff::laff:

"People moved out of the building because of her. She’s terrorizing the building,” said Hazel Freeman, 52, a pastor who lives above Klein. “She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He’s married and he lives in Canarsie.” :dwillhuh:

The self-described unemployed :mjlol: “feminist and a humanist” :bryan: variously insisted she was groped in the bodega and acknowledged the boy had only touched her accidentally — and accused his mom of pretending to be a cop, then later leaving a threatening message for her.

After the officers arrived outside Klein’s home, she eventually came downstairs to speak to The Post — while her own neighbors stood around heckling her with calls of “Shame on you, Caroline!” and “You’re racist!:banderas::salute::myman:

Somebody get this crazy bytch to fukking Bellevue :scust:

Be a "humanist" and make false accusations against innocent 9 year olds, brehs :scust:

So she a feminist and a humanist =liberal atheist

Makes sense
:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Blackfyre said:

giphy.gif

'Roll that beautiful bean footage.'​