Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
This happened in America.
There are 44 million black people in America.
You're on a website for Americans.
Talking about an American Black Boy harrassed by an American White Cac bytch.
There are around 350 million people in America. It is a huge country. You're from a little island. Your experience is not unique, special, or worth expression.
We don't care, the world doesn't care.

Another thing if that if how u people feel about those from the Caribbean u guys can stop posting Caribbean songs on here, stop oogling our women since our islands are tiny and insigicant compared to your great racist and sexist America

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are right and I also don't have to care that you guys are stuck with a white supremacist for a President. Hell half of you on here found ever reason not to vote Hilary or even vote. Your huge country is the laughing stock of the world bro. So yea glad to be on my island.
Whatever affects America has a rippling effect on other regions. Don't get comfortable or think that you are. And seeing that your speaking from the outside in, you don't know shyt about us except for what's Tod to you . Your "island" promotes generalizations and ignorance,from what I could tell off your last few comments that's nothing to brag about. Obviously you don't know shyt . Laughing stock....? And your thoughts and opinions are relevant because????

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You are right and I also don't have to care that you guys are stuck with a white supremacist for a President. Hell half of you on here found ever reason not to vote Hilary or even vote. Your huge country is the laughing stock of the world bro. So yea glad to be on my island.
Oh?
:mjlol:
nikka nobody gives a fukk about that.
You on here trying to victim-blame, sexualizing lil boys, talking about what you see in your 3rd world country. We KNOW what goes down...:damn:
nikkas got servant girls and all types of :demonic: activity...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another thing if that if how u people feel about those from the Caribbean u guys can stop posting Caribbean songs on here, stop oogling our women since our islands are tiny and insigicant compared to your great racist and sexist America
Your still thinking with your dyck I see.....that's all they teach you over there? What island are you in specifically?

And on a local level, we're not sitting around thinking about trump and Hilary on the daily, stupid...we got our own grassroots level organizations and efforts . People are living their lives.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's not AA and thinking with a 3rd world weirdo mind.
I knew a belizean crip who got deported and immediately took advantage of the lax law enforcement.
Built a :scust: harem of YOUNG TEENS.
Ohhh ......and ewwwww, yeah he's not in a position to speak on shyt. I have family in the DR and that Bahamas....I know some of what goes down good and bad.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So I can hear people in the distance protest chanting.

I don't know if it's against her, but that isn't the norm around here
Is it in Flatbush?

They better represent, let that trash know black people don’t play that shyt, after all the fun and games of the media circus shyt show is gone, there is still a little boy that she made lewd and perverse gestures toward in front of his family.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Whatever affects America has a rippling effect on other regions. Don't get comfortable or think that you are. And seeing that your speaking from the outside in, you don't know shyt about us except for what's Tod to you . Your "island" promotes generalizations and ignorance,from what I could tell off your last few comments that's nothing to brag about. Obviously you don't know shyt . Laughing stock....? And your thoughts and opinions are relevant because????

Nicole he is the one here talking about pro black .yet he describes Caribbean island as small and paints us as insigicant .your president called one of our islands a shythole a while back so forgive me if I don't appreciate that . in regard to who was laughing at him didn't you trumps speech at the U.N recently? I did not blame the little boy I was referring generally to what I saw young children do and the behaviours they mimic at times. For goodness sakes I have a friend who just started teaching and experienced inappropriate behaviour from her students. That's why I said what I said not to paint this particular boy. I didn't refer to him.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is it in Flatbush?

They better represent, let that trash know black people don’t play that shyt, after all the fun and games of the media circus shyt show is gone, there is still a little boy that she made lewd and perverse gestures toward in front of his family.

Yep that shyt took place right off of Flatbush.

I heard the damn Helicopter all yesterday too. So you know the cops is out here caping for this monstrous woman.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hmmmm.......and laws on this are conveniently scrubbed from the internet or buried huh? Smfh.....interesting. imma bookmark this so I can check into that...now I'm curious. You're on it with this....!
I have been digging
In fact I will head to the thread you made in regards to law etc and post some things I find along my research.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
He's not AA and thinking with a 3rd world weirdo mind.
I knew a belizean crip who got deported and immediately took advantage of the lax law enforcement.
Built a :scust: harem of YOUNG TEENS.

Nice try to paint people from the Caribbean as degenerates. What next going to call us shytholes next just like your president?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yep that shyt took place right off of Flatbush.

I heard the damn Helicopter all yesterday too. So you know the cops is out here caping for this monstrous woman.
O I see
I have not been paying attention to the gentrification thread on NY
I’m shocked this skeletor looking bytch was even brazen enough, one thing I respectabout the CCTV footage was how all the black people defended the child!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nicole he is the one here talking about pro black .yet he describes Caribbean island as small and paints us as insigicant .your president called one of our islands a shythole a while back so forgive me if I don't appreciate that . in regard to who was laughing at him didn't you trumps speech at the U.N recently? I did not blame the little boy I was referring generally to what I saw young children do and the behaviours they mimic at times. For goodness sakes I have a friend who just started teaching and experienced inappropriate behaviour from her students. That's why I said what I said not to paint this particular boy. I didn't refer to him.
Know what - Shut the fuk up....didn't read. Not the time or place for your need for a diaspora war or dyck watching perversions. I'm focused on this situation and any efforts around that. Anything outside of that....start a new thread and whine about it. No one gives,a fuk about your issues or feelings right now. That's the main issue I have.. You're distracting and I'm not for it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nice try to paint people from the Caribbean as degenerates. What next going to call us shytholes next just like your president?
bytch don't try to twist it around you ain't smart enough for that.
The facts remain, you tried to partially blame that boy and you're speaking on what you don't know. "But I said she was..." bytch ain't no hedging bets around here. You got intermittent electricity, poor infrastructure, and black cops get PAID to kill other black people where you are from, white tourists fukk young black kids and authorities turn a blind eye...in a MAJORITY BLACK COUNTRY.
bytch never in your life fix your brain to blame a young black boy for a white woman's lies in this North American wilderness, and be thankful my GRANDPARENTS fought for the rights for your cousins to come up here and drive uber.
:mjlit: