Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not sure ? Because both of y'all need to shut the fuk up with your pedo obsessed perversions and focus on this matter at hand. In your whole nonsensical rant, not one time did you mention this nasty white bytch but you have a whole paragraph on the sexual intent of nine year olds which they can't formulate at that young of an age. Shows where your head is at and not the one where yall face is on. Disgusting .

We really got bootlickers in here arguing that 9 yr olds can be sexual predators on grown ass women??

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This happened in America.
There are 44 million black people in America.
You're on a website for Americans.
Talking about an American Black Boy harrassed by an American White Cac bytch.
There are around 350 million people in America. It is a huge country. You're from a little island. Your experience is not unique, special, or worth expression.
We don't care, the world doesn't care.

:ohhh:

:pachaha:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They are emotionalist and fools on here,it is to be expected. The other poster @Black Barbie who also dapped that goofy girl after I tried to educate her:martin:,didn't understand the fact that there are kids out there who are sexual and grabbing ass at 9 and younger. These fools don't even see the danger there is behind feeling pressure to defend the acts of a child as if they are an adult. I said I don't think he did it,but it didn't matter if he did. I bet these same fools would have backtracked on defending that little boy had the video showed him touching that woman,but not me. THey view little black boys in the same lense as white supremacist,through their insecurity.

"Emmit Til didn't whistle:damn:", it doesn't matter if Emmit Til whistled,a little boy whistling or touching an ass wouldn't warrant jail or being treated like an adult if any other race of little boy did it,if Tamir Rice was pointing a realistic gun it didn't warrant him being shot in a milisecond when the cops showed up. This thread is just proof that alot of black people view black boys as adults too. Im looking at the bigger picture of the danger our boys are put in based on these perspectives of whites and brainwashed blacks.

They won't remember this story in a week,meanwhile black boys will still be being thrown football numbers,or put into the system because nobody sees us as kids.

WTF are you talking about?
How you gonna assume a 9yr old is capable of sexual assault on a 53 yr old woman?
:gucci:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
don't start liberal bashing breh

plenty of liberals who don't identify with all these fringe nutcases and their agendas. they are way over represented these days.

This is true, but I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of these cats, there are a lot of phony liberals using intersectionality as a tool to advance radical feminism (this bytch) and sexual deviancy..it it gets me that people fall for this okie doke.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is true, but I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of these cats, there are a lot of phony liberals using intersectionality as a tool to advance radical feminism (this bytch) and sexual deviancy..it it gets me that people fall for this okie doke.
oh I'm with you on that 1000%

:salute:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
White women try to pull slick stuff on kids all the time. When I was a child a White lady at the supermarket tried to claim me and my siblings hit her car door while my mom made a quick trip inside. Even tried to lie and say there was paint from her car on our car door from our door colliding with hers. Lucky for us the police weren't called. White womem can be the biggest bullies.

Woman in OP needs to be dealt with in the worst way.....:demonic:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
WTF are you talking about?
How you gonna assume a 9yr old is capable of sexual assault on a 53 yr old woman?
:gucci:

I did not however assume this little boy did anything,and in fact said I don't think he touched that woman. I was explaining to another poster that their are 9 year old out here doing that,who know what they are doing,some doing it just copying,some who aren't thinking like that at all.

I can because I have a kid,nieces nephews and I'm around kids and see little kids touching girls,trying to fukk girls and hear about it from their own mouths:gucci:. As well as I go outside and I have seen kids spitting game, trying to smash grown women. Saw neighbor kids telling a grown woman she needs to let him hit that,she thought it was funny.The problem is you calling a 9 year old doing that sexual assault or thinking of it that way. WHat do you mean how are they capable?as if it would take a monster at the age of 9 to do something like that. I think my point has been proven here about the way some of you look at black boys.

Some of you really are naive out here,and yall supposed to be teaching kids and don't know shyt about whats really going on,or whats really on their minds:martin:. Thats why I gotta stop little boys from groping girls out here and explaining why its wrong,and tell them about the world they living in where they can't be doing that. Heard some little boys talking about why they don't like black girls the other day too,since yall are so unaware of the bullshyt yalls kids are being introduced to.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Its a thin line between seeing our kids as innocent,and being oblivious to reality of whats really going on.
We need to see them as children,but lets not be naive,people upset at me for informing a poster of whats going on out here.
I wasn't indicting this boy in particular,some of you just overwhelmingly acted like you have no clue as to what SOME of our boys are up to,not a small ammount either. Enough that its a problem,Im informing you as a parent. nuff said,get on your jobs as mothers,fathers,uncles,auntees. The poster I informed didn't have a problem with being told. An irrational,emotional poster got upset as usual and started yapping. It should have and would have been left at that on my part.