Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
And then what? Everybody sleeps with everybody, one big freak orgy? A freak off if you will?
Why are you taking that scorned former sex worker seriously?

You know better than to listen to hot takes from her about relationships. Seriously, unless she is talking about an issue she is an authority on, like shaking her arse for money, her takes should be ignored by prudent men. Her takes on relationship dynamics are based on the scorned nature of her existence and nothing else. Radical Feminism is all she has left to keep at bay the truth of her present reality.

Daps
Anybody with enough interest and time on their hand could have exposed brick girl. This situation is much different. Nothing in the initial post was specific enough to be able to find out who dude was.

People put their bf/gf on their Facebook page constantly. What the hell are you even arguing??

:mjtf:

Daps
Why are you taking that scorned former sex worker seriously?

You know better than to listen to hot takes from her about relationships. Seriously, unless she is talking about an issue she is an authority about, like shaking her arse for money, her takes should be ignored by prudent men. Her takes on relationship dynamics are based on the scorned nature of her existence and nothing else. Radical Feminism is all she has left to keep at bay the truth of her present reality.

Aye breh why you going at Pearl like that?

She cool.

I don't agree with her views and she knows this but I like to have the discussion with her. It's interesting to me.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Aye breh why you going at Pearl like that?

She cool.

I don't agree with her views and she knows this but I like to have the discussion with her. It's interesting to me.
I am telling the truth about her. Perhaps you are perfectly fine with her spewing anti-relationship and misandrist messages. If so, then now I know.

Daps
I am telling the truth about her. Perhaps you are perfectly fine with her spewing anti-relationship and misandrist messages. If so, then now I know.

I'm not fine with it. But im sure she ain't fine with the messages I push either :deadrose:

I like talking to people who disagree with me.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Her side from work ? Husband should make a call to her jobs HR department :youngsabo:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Idk if I told this story on here before or not, but whoever think this is unbelievable is helplessly naive. I made plans with my side bytch to go to LA some years ago. My job give free tickets to all Universal attractions so I said fukk it got some tickets for us to go to the Hollywood one while we were there. She tells her man that she meeting her girls out there for a vacation. On the day of, I had my bytch drop me off at the airport. She had her man drop her off. We link up right inside the terminal and get to laughing as we see him driving off.

Now this shyt sounds unbelievable right? I'm just a coli nikka lying on the innanet right? No Luken nikka so anyway we go out there and fukk the whole time. We both wanted a threesome so on our last night we went out and bagged a bytch to bring home. This where it gets crazy. So ol girl was really feeling me and didn't want to have the threesome so we ended up fukkin round heavy even after that, we'd both be flying back and forth LA to CHI. Well I ended up getting into an accident and so I didn't have a ride. So when my bytch came to town, my other bytch would have her man pick me up to go get her, drop her off as well. We even went to the store together, I'm texting both my bytches while we all in the car like this shyt crazy wtf 😂😂.

Even after I got a car we would all kick it, they come to my house and we to theirs. Couple years later he caught me texting her tryna fukk n I ain't seen her since tho lol they still happily together tho be posting each other all on they ig. Point of all that is to tell you sometimes the most unbelievable shyt be the dead ass truth so it's hard to say either way. Dapping up a random pizza delivery nikka is a bit much tho unless he recognized him or something which would only make the story even more sinister. But trust me brehs this shyt happens every day and ain't nobody above the game and how it's played. The choice is yours but you can't say ain't nobody told you so

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People put their bf/gf on their Facebook page constantly. What the hell are you even arguing??

:mjtf:
I'm arguing my original point. Not about to go in circles with you because you want people to blindly believe a story posted on the Internet where people make up shyt for attention and clout all the time. It isn't known how they found the boyfriend, if it was that simple they should have stated that in the story, then it would have been more believable to me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No one in your family has been in a long term relationship or marriage?
Everyone in my family is married. That's how I know how miserable the majority of relationships are. :pachaha: On top of the thousands of stories we constantly here daily about how horrible the majority of relationships are.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yep. I was trying not to tell my story on here, but I'm the villain in some random breh's story just like you're the villain in ole boy's story.

Mine was a little different, as she would be honest with him and tell him that she was going somewhere with me.

Had me like :dahell:

Cause I would obviously not tell my chic the truth. She was like, "he trusts me and gives me a lot of freedom. Strange huh? :manny: "

Had me :wtf: cause we would be with each other for half the night and I would just drop her back off.

The last time it happened, we stayed out later than we planned and I dropped her off and waited around just in case... cause I really did care about that woman. And I wanted to be in there in case things went down since she was out so late.

So I tell her Imma stay outside until she texts me and tells me that everything is okay.

2 minutes later, she texts me and says "Everything's cool" so I leave.

The next day I ask her about it and she tells me he thought we were just hanging out, so he was cool.

What tripped me out the most was... in my heart of hearts, that ain't me. So I would feel some guilt but let me tell you brehs right here right now. She didn't feel not one iota of guilt. And in my experience, women rarely do.

Women will cheat and do whatever and not feel no kinda way about it whatsoever. The concept of guilt is foreign to them in most instances.
Bingo, that's what makes it so easy for them to lie about the shyt. The complete and utter disregard of accountability will damn near have them believing their own lies. I've seen this too many times it used to make me angry because it's like bytch you finna just disrespect me to my face like I'm stupid or sum :mjtf:but in my years I've learned to just disconnect and never look back or else you'll be on a treadmill of failure. Better recognize a good one when you got one and hold the fukk tight for you to even have a prayer's chance

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yep. I was trying not to tell my story on here, but I'm the villain in some random breh's story just like you're the villain in ole boy's story.

Mine was a little different, as she would be honest with him and tell him that she was going somewhere with me.

Had me like :dahell:

Cause I would obviously not tell my chic the truth. She was like, "he trusts me and gives me a lot of freedom. Strange huh? :manny: "

Had me :wtf: cause we would be with each other for half the night and I would just drop her back off.

The last time it happened, we stayed out later than we planned and I dropped her off and waited around just in case... cause I really did care about that woman. And I wanted to be in there in case things went down since she was out so late.

So I tell her Imma stay outside until she texts me and tells me that everything is okay.

2 minutes later, she texts me and says "Everything's cool" so I leave.

The next day I ask her about it and she tells me he thought we were just hanging out, so he was cool.

What tripped me out the most was... in my heart of hearts, that ain't me. So I would feel some guilt but let me tell you brehs right here right now. She didn't feel not one iota of guilt. And in my experience, women rarely do.

Women will cheat and do whatever and not feel no kinda way about it whatsoever. The concept of guilt is foreign to them in most instances.
The dude just let you hang out with his girl all hours of the night? :what: were they swingers? What kinda man is just like "Bring her home by midnight?":myman:

Dudes out here moving like that?