Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Daps
Didn't all our fathers teach us that? My dad said the relationship between men and women was like a war. He was stationed in Korea during his life.

Nope. Lot of brehs are fatherless and were fully indoctrinated by their moms. And even some of the fathers that were there never put their sons up on game.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
She was playing something fierce. Not even married, all beholden to him paying the bills and giving her a roof. Very delusional. No loyalty and just pissing on the guy doing all the right things.

Very smart woman. :mjlol: Keep it up.

I bet you the hood dude turned pizza delivery guy dropped her ass too.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
these private Facebook groups with women exposing there nonsense are very real.

yall keep living that fairy tale. if you had an internet dating profile in the last year I guarantee you have been doxxed unknowingly.
50 dollar tip :stopitslime: You your got dam head

Daps
We know. Anyone with sense know this.

I'm in a group for singles and one of the ladies admitted to me that they had a group chat going where they were passing around and sharing info about their experiences with men in the group.

And I have no issue with that, but just making the point that they are definitely sharing their hoe war stories with each other.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm in a group for singles and one of the ladies admitted to me that they had a group chat going where they were passing around and sharing info about their experiences with men in the group.

And I have no issue with that, but just making the point that they are definitely sharing their hoe war stories with each other.
Of course they do and we should too. Men should exchange info about hoes for the safety of their brothers. :hubie:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Does that sound believable to you?

Women really don't understand how men think which is why she sees bravery as the obstacle, so had the character be from the hood to explain the courage.

In reality, pride is the thing that would stop a man from doing something like that. No man is going to want to deliver pizza to a couple, even if they are blowing out the woman's back on the side.
:dead:

We just had a thread where the pastor's son killed a man over getting punched for sleeping with the man's wife who all went to the same church

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The shyt I’ve seen firsthand that some women do behind a man’s back…

:sas2:

Off the top of my head I just counted 7 women… nope 8 actually, because one got killed by her man.

Not to mention the stories I’ve heard during pillow talk about their married friends.

That said, I don’t believe this story. It’s obviously made up. Why are we trusting this anonymous ducktale with no evidence?

:duck:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Guess I hate women if I want to talk about stuff like this right?

:mjlol:

Man the realest thing my own father told me one day was that he fully trusts no woman, not even my own mama who he has been happily married to for 40 years.

Breh if you got a good thing, you keep that and you cherish that. But you better always ALWAYS sleep with one eye open cause these women nowadays will have you looking stupid like ole boy in the post.

Give me my plat!!!! :damn:

Men & women aren't suppose to be in long term relationships. The sooner ya'll accept that the sooner everyone will stop crying about the natural behavior of humans.

Daps
Men & women aren't suppose to be in long term relationships. The sooner ya'll accept that the sooner everyone will stop crying about the natural behavior of humans.

So what are we supposed to do, Pearl?

sway-kanye-west.gif