Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Daps
never understood why people invite this type of drama into their lives. Trying to juggle multiple relationships, then wonder why they are stressed all the time.

Yep. Just talking to more than 1 women at a time is a headache to me let alone being in a relationship with them both. I don't have the energy to expend.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:
You are a retard.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Guess I hate women if I want to talk about stuff like this right?

:mjlol:

Man the realest thing my own father told me one day was that he fully trusts no woman, not even my own mama who he has been happily married to for 40 years.

Breh if you got a good thing, you keep that and you cherish that. But you better always ALWAYS sleep with one eye open cause these women nowadays will have you looking stupid like ole boy in the post.

Give me my plat!!!! :damn:

Your father was a very smart man. :salute: