Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah I feel you I'm just saying it can go both ways. And the nikka hitting yo bytch wouldn't even need to get off on crime of passion just textbook self-defense. That's why I'm spreading the word cause it's easier to not throw yo life way because a nikka hitting yo bytch if you already know the game than it is for a nikka to stop hitting her.

I'll say that again, it's easier to accept that the game is the game than it is to stop nikkas from wanting to juice yo bytch. Protect yo heart 3 stacks

Its not even about the game for some dudes though, just the disrespect and humiliation. Sleeping in his house, shaking his hand, eating his food. Gotta run the fade at that point.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
these stories are poisoning the dating pool....men get jaded and put in less and less effort

Women get bitter than men dont want to take them on dates and actually invest

The cycle continues

Or it could be a case of bettering the pool because dudes got higher standards.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Its not even about the game for some dudes though, just the disrespect and humiliation. Sleeping in his house, shaking his hand, eating his food. Gotta run the fade at that point.
And if he wasn't fukkin the bytch what would be the problem?

Simps cannot rewrite that which was already written. In the words of the infamous anti-Harlemite Omar:

tumblr_inline_mh6w3x4UQX1qz6f4b.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:

I think you’re missing his point . It has nothing to do with the woman, it’s the MAN. We don’t move like this. We dont get a kick out of stuff like this. The p*ssy is the prize we don’t gaf about the extracurriculars.

Also we operate with an innate understanding that things can escalate to physical violence. So we operate with a general discretion. Women have no such switch so they do reckless shyt

Patrice Oneal actually due a great bit on this very concept :patrice::banderas:

A woman can take a call from her man with the side dude right there, and side dude gon just keep quiet. But let a man take a call from his chick while the side chick is there. Side chick all of a sudden gon make background noise, ask unnecessary questions, etc. She WANT to get caught.

So @Umoja is right this story gives a vibe of a womans fan fiction

Daps
I just feel like dads shouldn't be telling their sons they don't trust their wife aka their mama

Imagine if the parents were switched :stopitslime:

I had experience with women by that time so I knew my dad was telling the truth. I'm not gonna lie, it did blow my mind tho cause he never once let that slip or even an inkling of that show through his relationship with her (that I know of).

That's actually something that I need to get better with. I don't trust women and it comes across in my actions. I need to hide that better.

Daps
I think you’re missing his point . It has nothing to do with the woman, it’s the MAN. We don’t move like this. We dont get a kick out of stuff like this. The p*ssy is the prize we don’t gaf about the extracurriculars.

Also we operate with an innate understanding that things can escalate to physical violence. So we operate with a general discretion. Women have no such switch so they do reckless shyt

A woman can take a call from her man with the side dude right there, and side dude gon just keep quiet. But let a man take a call from his chick while the side chick is there. Side chick all of a sudden gon make background noise, ask unnecessary questions, etc. She WANT to get caught.

Breh, nxggas is foul.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Do you not think bytch nikkas exist?? Or better yet, do you think they're some sort of rarity?! :dahell:

You do realize one of the most pleasing aspect of being a real nikka is knowing ain't too many cut like us. So why then do you assume that most nikkas gonna operate that way? Like I said, it's hard to say either way which is why I don't just go around assuming what's cap and what's not. Cause shyt in this kinda situation even if the OP fake it's absolutely realistic fiction.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Emotional ass nikka gonna die over a bytch :russ: you think you the only one wit a gun lol the jury gon let a real nikka free to go home and skeet on yo old work some more while you tryna explain to God why you got sent home early

Rest in piss bucko

This nikka is the fukking clown who's gonna get his head blownt off for being thirsty ass fukk for some p*ssy.

Rest in piss, bucko.