Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Does that sound believable to you?

Women really don't understand how men think which is why she sees bravery as the obstacle, so had the character be from the hood to explain the courage.

In reality, pride is the thing that would stop a man from doing something like that. No man is going to want to deliver pizza to a couple, even if they are blowing out the woman's back on the side.
This may not be real but women can be wayyy colder than men with this type of thing. They'll have dude shaking your hand in your house and get off on the fact that you have no idea. Don't be naive.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yep. I was trying not to tell my story on here, but I'm the villain in some random breh's story just like you're the villain in ole boy's story.

Mine was a little different, as she would be honest with him and tell him that she was going somewhere with me.

Had me like :dahell:

Cause I would obviously not tell my chic the truth. She was like, "he trusts me and gives me a lot of freedom. Strange huh? :manny: "

Had me :wtf: cause we would be with each other for half the night and I would just drop her back off.

The last time it happened, we stayed out later than we planned and I dropped her off and waited around just in case... cause I really did care about that woman. And I wanted to be in there in case things went down since she was out so late.

So I tell her Imma stay outside until she texts me and tells me that everything is okay.

2 minutes later, she texts me and says "Everything's cool" so I leave.

The next day I ask her about it and she tells me he thought we were just hanging out, so he was cool.

What tripped me out the most was... in my heart of hearts, that ain't me. So I would feel some guilt but let me tell you brehs right here right now. She didn't feel not one iota of guilt. And in my experience, women rarely do.

Women will cheat and do whatever and not feel no kinda way about it whatsoever. The concept of guilt is foreign to them in most instances.

People think shyt is fun and games till they get their head blown the fukk off. Then it's all tears and looking at the ground. What's crazy is it don't even gotta be a street dude. A Mr. Roger's ass nikka could pull the trigger. Never know what somebody going through. :manny:Then everybody got the audacity to say how good that person was and how they was doing community service. :russ:Naaaah, yall know good and well b was moving stupid.

Just dirty and foul all around.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
He did. That's why she got fired. Look at the next slide.

EDIT

My bad, she didn't get fired. She got written up.

Can someone explain to me what you would even say to HR in that situation? Lol

This ain't even the first time I've heard dudes doing that but it just seems so strange.

"Hello? This HR? You know issa nikka there who fukked my bytch?" :dead:

Daps
Can someone explain to me what you would even say to HR in that situation? Lol

This ain't even the first time I've heard dudes doing that but it just seems so strange.

"Hello? This HR? You know issa nikka there who fukked my bytch?" :dead:

I mean I would just assume that the employer wouldn't take kindly to somebody bringing relationship drama to their place of employment. :manny:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
People think shyt is fun and games till they get their head blown the fukk off. Then it's all tears and looking at the ground. What's crazy is it don't even gotta be a street dude. A Mr. Roger's ass nikka could pull the trigger. Never know what somebody going through. :manny:Then everybody got the audacity to say how good that person was and how they was doing community service. :russ:Naaaah, yall know good and well b was moving stupid.

Just dirty and foul all around.
Emotional ass nikka gonna die over a bytch :russ: you think you the only one wit a gun lol the jury gon let a real nikka free to go home and skeet on yo old work some more while you tryna explain to God why you got sent home early

Rest in piss bucko

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Emotional ass nikka gonna die over a bytch :russ: you think you the only one wit a gun lol the jury gon let a real nikka free to go home and skeet on yo old work some more while you tryna explain to God why you got sent home early

Rest in piss bucko

You can't control anyone's actions. :manny:Crime of passion is a real thing, some folks really don't think straight and knowing they met the other person? Ruin a marriage of 15 years, family, and home for another person? Hell some nikkas will kill you over just the disrespect.

In a perfect world adults would simply just divorce without cheating. Everybody can go their separate ways, no need to humiliate and disrespect each other.

Daps
You can't control anyone's actions. :manny:Crime of passion is a real thing, some folks really don't think straight and knowing they met the other person? Ruin a marriage of 15 years, family, and home for another person? Hell some nikkas will kill you over just the disrespect.

In a perfect world adults would simply just divorce without cheating. Everybody can go their separate ways, no need to humiliate and disrespect each other.

This is true :manny:

I fear anger that comes from romantic love. You can kill somebody and not even realize it. It's why the term crimes of passion was coined. That's a real thing.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Nah I feel you I'm just saying it can go both ways. And the nikka hitting yo bytch wouldn't even need to get off on crime of passion just textbook self-defense. That's why I'm spreading the word cause it's easier to not throw yo life way because a nikka hitting yo bytch if you already know the game than it is for a nikka to stop hitting her.

I'll say that again, it's easier to accept that the game is the game than it is to stop nikkas from wanting to juice yo bytch. Protect yo heart 3 stacks

Daps
these stories are poisoning the dating pool....men get jaded and put in less and less effort

Women get bitter than men dont want to take them on dates and actually invest

The cycle continues

I understand that and that's why I'm trying to dial back some of my rhetoric because I do not preach that men should be monks.

You only break the monk glass in case of emergency :ufdup:

But I do believe in awareness too.

What do you suggest?

I admit that I'm jaded from past situations I've been in (on both sides). I've seen too much. Sometimes I wish for a time when I was innocent and didn't know, like @Umoja.

But then I slap myself cause I'd rather know than look like a fool.

All I'm saying is that you gotta be smart and always keep your head on a swivel. That's the point that I'm trying to make to brehs.