Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I’d be interested to know how they found out who the boyfriend was from that random ass story. Then it might be more believable.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I hear you but you can't do that with men cause we got too many simps among us. Nxghas would screenshot the chat just for the chance to get a whiff of pu$sy, it's sick.
That reminds me of a story at mma gym back in the day. nikkas really be hoping to get a whiff by dirty macking. :francis:

Daps
I’d be interested to know how they found out who the boyfriend was from that random ass story. Then it might be more believable.

Daphne is a master investigator. She is singlehandedly the reason why the brick girl got exposed.

Folks would still be walking around talking about black men are hitting hoes upside the head with bricks if it hadn't been for her.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So what are we supposed to do, Pearl?

sway-kanye-west.gif
Stop trying to own and possess people like property is a good start.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I'm in a group for singles and one of the ladies admitted to me that they had a group chat going where they were passing around and sharing info about their experiences with men in the group.

And I have no issue with that, but just making the point that they are definitely sharing their hoe war stories with each other.
They sharing it with 20,000 - 50,000 women potentially in you’re local city

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And then what? Everybody sleeps with everybody, one big freak orgy? A freak off if you will?
No. Most of ya'll wouldn't get a woman like every other male animal on the planet; only the best of the best get to mate.

Women would form their own social groups who support each other. That way it doesn't matter if men stay or go.

There is a reason so many men abandon their child and woman...it's natural.

:manny:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If it's a FB group it's not anonymous at all. Whole names and profiles available. Doofies on some "all we ask is trust" sh!t playing with people's lives.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Daphne is a master investigator. She is singlehandedly the reason why the brick girl got exposed.

Folks would still be walking around talking about black men are hitting hoes upside the head with bricks if it hadn't been for her.
Anybody with enough interest and time on their hand could have exposed brick girl. This situation is much different. Nothing in the initial post was specific enough to be able to find out who dude was.