WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Can you not read?
You sound dumb breh. If the west has all these good teams and then one of those teams adds LeBron, how would that make it tougher for him. Put Bron on any Western playoff team and they are automatically contenders.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
LeBron left his squad twice and formed a superteam both times to cripple the east and after the first ring they all said he deserved it.

KD saw it unfold and knew history would look back on him kindly if he followed his lead.
But it won't :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
HIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS BECAUSE U NOT REAL ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE REAL BRODIES
Kobe wants his dikk back breh

kobehaters.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have another man in your Avatar. You worship another man brehs. Unless you're a teenager that shyt is sad breh.

I WORSHIP NO MAN...THANK GOD THE TORAH TAUGHT ME THAT THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP IS THE ALMIGHTY LORD. BUT I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE TALENT, DEDICATION, AND HARD WORK KOBE PUT IN FOR MY TEAM FOR 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE. U MUS BE HAVIN STRUGGLES WIT YOUR SEXUALITY IF U FEEL LIKE THERES ANY SHAME IN SHOWING APPRECIATION TO AN UNDENIABLE LEGEND.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Yall nikkas just completely ignore what Boston had going on. :smh: Damn near Olympic squad and shyt. Dream Team 9 out this bytch. :heh:

And KD nd LeBron's situation are nothing alike. Miami was not established. Cleveland was not established. LeBron made both those teams contenders. shyt, Cleveland was winless this year when LeBron sat. Golden State meanwhile won 73 games last year and a chip the year before that. Durant joined a proven championship core. LeBron MADE his teams contenders and they were back to obscurity when he left.

If you want to compare KD to somebody, pretend Shaq signed with the Bulls in 96 because the only legit comparison. Top (young) free agent goes to record setting team who just beat him. LeBron didn't go to Boston. He retooled to beat them.

This is revisionist history. A lot of people were shytting on Bron because he couldn't win it by himself.

How was Miami not established? they won a chip like 4 years prior.

Cleveland wasn't doing shyt once lebron got back. They had to sign mozgov, JR, etc. to be contenders.

KD left and signed with a superteam. Bron left and signed with a superteam. You can compare rosters, 2010-2014 heat vs this warriors team. It'd be pretty close, right? So yea, they did the same thing.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is revisionist history. A lot of people were shytting on Bron because he couldn't win it by himself.

How was Miami not established? they won a chip like 4 years prior.

Cleveland wasn't doing shyt once lebron got back. They had to sign mozgov, JR, etc. to be contenders.

KD left and signed with a superteam. Bron left and signed with a superteam. You can compare rosters, 2010-2014 heat vs this warriors team. It'd be pretty close, right? So yea, they did the same thing.

When lebron signed, the heat had 4 other players under contract. Wade, Bosh, Haslem and Chalmers. And only Wade and Haslem were part of the previous championship team. And do I need to mention they also had a rookie head coach?