WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
But you still watching tho right :sas1:
Considering I don't bandwagon or thrive on Lebron losing, it'll be easy for me to stop watching considering how things are currently looking. I watch sports for the competition and the NBA is looking funny in the light in that aspect. The playoffs are not supposed to be bad two years in the row.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Teams around the league just have to do better with drafting first, then acquiring FAs that would fit their schemes and add value to teams. But yet these playoffs and finals that were hyped the fuk up are starting to get predictable and :russell:.

The best series this playoffs were between Wiz and Celts....had the fight broke out and competitive (except Wiz shytting the bed in the Garden blowing leads and shyt)...but it was a home court advantage good comeptitive playoffs that dragged to 7 games and teams didn't care much for each other. The Celts and Bulls playoffs started off good but Rondo had more value than we thought.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I don't see the comparison here. Durant is willing to take less money on Golden State too. That's not true to work life. Most people don't take less money no matter what UNLESS you want a job where you have no responsibility :sas2:

Psh. Location, Location, Location.

rawImage.jpg

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Initially it's fine this year, but if they're 75-7 heading into the playoffs next year it's pointless to watch.
Given injury, I don't think they lose a game from the beginning of next season through all-star break

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Most people don't take less money no matter what
while I agree with you on initial comparison - ie that its not a good one, the bolded isnt necessarily true either. the job can have shytty hours or be somewhere in the middle of nowhere and no way for you see your fam. a lot of people take less money to have job that has less commute, better work hours or proximity to their family.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just want to see competitive games in the playoffs and it really hasn't been and whats worse I don't see it getting better for at least 5 years.