WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ever since Lebron came back from 25, its been mundane....

"Oh the Spurs look nice" :ehh:

We all knew what was gonna happen, but damn... i thought there would be some competing narratives and shyt :rudy:

Last edited:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I WORSHIP NO MAN...THANK GOD THE TORAH TAUGHT ME THAT THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP IS THE ALMIGHTY LORD. BUT I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE TALENT, DEDICATION, AND HARD WORK KOBE PUT IN FOR MY TEAM FOR 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE. U MUS BE HAVIN STRUGGLES WIT YOUR SEXUALITY IF U FEEL LIKE THERES ANY SHAME IN SHOWING APPRECIATION TO AN UNDENIABLE LEGEND.
You're past appreciation breh. You are at groupie status. You have Kobe in your avatar. That is worship. You even said basketball has been dead without Kobe. You love that man breh. You don't think it's weird to have a picture of a man you never met in your avatar? Kobe doesn't even know you exist but you have pictures of him.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I WORSHIP NO MAN...THANK GOD THE TORAH TAUGHT ME THAT THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP IS THE ALMIGHTY LORD. BUT I DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE TALENT, DEDICATION, AND HARD WORK KOBE PUT IN FOR MY TEAM FOR 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE. U MUS BE HAVIN STRUGGLES WIT YOUR SEXUALITY IF U FEEL LIKE THERES ANY SHAME IN SHOWING APPRECIATION TO AN UNDENIABLE LEGEND.
Yo are you really Jewish? :dwillhuh:

Ive never met a single Jew who types in all caps. You an enigma breh :dwillhuh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're past appreciation breh. You are at groupie status. You have Kobe in your avatar. That is worship. You even said basketball has been dead without Kobe. You love that man breh. You don't think it's weird to have a picture of a man you never met in your avatar? Kobe doesn't even know you exist but you have pictures of him.

NO, I DONT THINK THATS WEIRD AND NEITHER DO 95% OF THIS FORUM WHO GOT A PICTURE OF AN ENTERTAINER OR ATHLETE IN THEIR AVATAR .. ITS OK TO BE A FAN, U FUCCIN WEIRDO. U GOT HANG UPS ABOUT THAT LIKE U WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD OR SOMETHIN. GO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED, U SEEM TO BE HANGIN ON TO YOUR MASCULINATY EXTRA TIGHT LIKE U SCARED U MIGHT LOSE IT.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You sound dumb breh. If the west has all these good teams and then one of those teams adds LeBron, how would that make it tougher for him. Put Bron on any Western playoff team and they are automatically contenders.
I didn't say anything like that :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is going to be one of the most insufferable summers in recent memory.
I think the Warriors are probably going shoot the Cavs out the building and it'll be 3 months of people trashing Durant's coward move and Warriors fans behaving like Trump supporters -- which is to say, they won't address/discuss/or refute shyt but bask in their victory.

By far the most likely scenario.

Compared to most of this board, I'm a Curry fan, a Klay fan, a Draymond fan, and a Durant fan....but if the Warriors just sweep through this playoffs with no more than 1-2 losses, as they should barring injury, it will be the 2nd most meaningless championship of the last 15 years. And they own the other one too.

Just hasn't been a good look for the NBA. 2016, with Golden State actually getting healthy and equally talented opponents, was >>>>>> the game of 2015 and 2017.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
NO, I DONT THINK THATS WEIRD AND NEITHER DO 95% OF THIS FORUM WHO GOT A PICTURE OF AN ENTERTAINER OR ATHLETE IN THEIR AVATAR .. ITS OK TO BE A FAN, U FUCCIN WEIRDO. U GOT HANG UPS ABOUT THAT LIKE U WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD OR SOMETHIN. GO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED, U SEEM TO BE HANGIN ON TO YOUR MASCULINATY EXTRA TIGHT LIKE U SCARED U MIGHT LOSE IT.
It never was ok to be a Fan. Look up the word fan breh.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It never was ok to be a Fan. Look up the word fan breh.

FAN = A PERSON WHO HAS AN ADMIRATION FOR A PERSON OR THING

WHATS WRONG WITH ADMIRING KOBE? IS HE NOT AN ADMIRABLE ATHLETE??

YOU DEFINITELY A CLOSET HOMO DOIN TOO MUCH TO PROVE YASELF SMFH

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
FAN = A PERSON WHO HAS AN ADMIRATION FOR A PERSON OR THING

WHATS WRONG WITH ADMIRING KOBE? IS HE NOT AN ADMIRABLE ATHLETE??

YOU DEFINITELY A CLOSET HOMO DOIN TOO MUCH TO PROVE YASELF SMFH
I'm a closet homo but you have a picture of a man you never met and talking about basketball is dead without him:childplease: