Daps
Reppin
Duval County
1 LeBron :ufdup:

2 Kobe
3 Durant (led the league in scoring in 2010 but he wasn't top 5?) :why:
4 Dwight
5 Dirk

Throw Wade in there with Melo, CP3, Stat and others. nikka hadn't been out of the 1st round in the weak ass East for 4 years, b. :shaq2:

Wade in 2009 was putting up better stats than LeBron, his team just wasn't up to snuff. Multiple time all-star and champion.

Bosh was a top 3 PF in the league but once again his team wasn't deep at all. Multiple time all-star.

Kyrie was drafted onto a decimated Cavs squad that was actually drafting busts and intentionally tanking so of course they never sniffed the playoffs. He was a multiple time all-star on a historically bad team.

Love was another top 3 PF in the league, he should've made playoffs a few times but found himself hurt in critical stretches. Was a 25/12 type player tho and multiple time all-star.

You can't act like this man wasn't forming superteams, not to mention that each time he did it he compromised the talent of the teams that were in contention. The only reason why revisionists are looking at Miami and Cleveland like they aren't superteams is because LeBron is continuing to take finals losses. However, all his media backlash stopped when he won his first ring. KD knows that if he can get him one then people will slowly give him that same pass. LeBron pioneered this superteam era, it is what it is.:manny:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Wade in 2009 was putting up better stats than LeBron, his team just wasn't up to snuff. Multiple time all-star and champion.

Bosh was a top 3 PF in the league but once again his team wasn't deep at all. Multiple time all-star.

Kyrie was drafted onto a decimated Cavs squad that was actually drafting busts and intentionally tanking so of course they never sniffed the playoffs. He was a multiple time all-star on a historically bad team.

Love was another top 3 PF in the league, he should've made playoffs a few times but found himself hurt in critical stretches. Was a 25/12 type player tho and multiple time all-star.

You can't act like this man wasn't forming superteams, not to mention that each time he did it he compromised the talent of the teams that were in contention. The only reason why revisionists are looking at Miami and Cleveland like they aren't superteams is because LeBron is continuing to take finals losses. However, all his media backlash stopped when he won his first ring. KD knows that if he can get him one then people will slowly give him that same pass. LeBron pioneered this superteam era, it is what it is.:manny:

In the eyes of his stans Bron Bron has never been part of a super team :francis:

Daps
Everybody knew the 90s Bulls were making it to the finals. Everybody knew the Shaq-Kobe Lakers were making it to the finals. There are just teams you know are that good. The difference is this time there are two of them and they're going to meet in the finals. There's an inherent drama just to that. Yeah, it leads to an inevitability feeling and deflates the importance of the other series, but how many of yall really remember classic conference semifinals games?:ld:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
People that find this bullshyt interesting are the same type of people who can watch a movie repeatedly already knowing everything that's about to happen. If I know the ending, I don't even want to watch the movie once :yeshrug:
so basically youve never found sports itself compelling enough to watch a replay of a classic game or just random tape ? :ehh:

for example, I like football - the game itself and not the intrigue of who is the winner or bullshyt storylines perpetuated by the media - to the point theres little difference to me whether or not I know the outcome of the game beforehand.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol Laker stans mad

"Oh the Lakers aren't winning, the NBA sucks now :sadbron:"

Get the fukk out of here you salty b*stards. I had to wait my entire life to see anything good sports wise come out of Oakland, you can sit and take it like a man.
:camby:

We've been seeing some of the greatest shooters the league's ever offered, period. You're just salty that all you have to look forward to is 5 years of rebuilding, and probably gonna have to waste a year or two suffering Lavar Ball's constant presence until his kids ankles explode from trying to play in a professional league wearing shoes their dad made in his basement.

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

Yall nikkas just completely ignore what Boston had going on. :smh: Damn near Olympic squad and shyt. Dream Team 9 out this bytch. :heh:

And KD nd LeBron's situation are nothing alike. Miami was not established. Cleveland was not established. LeBron made both those teams contenders. shyt, Cleveland was winless this year when LeBron sat. Golden State meanwhile won 73 games last year and a chip the year before that. Durant joined a proven championship core. LeBron MADE his teams contenders and they were back to obscurity when he left.

If you want to compare KD to somebody, pretend Shaq signed with the Bulls in 96 because the only legit comparison. Top (young) free agent goes to record setting team who just beat him. LeBron didn't go to Boston. He retooled to beat them.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so basically youve never found sports itself compelling enough to watch a replay of a classic game or just random tape ? :ehh:

for example, I like football - the game itself and not the intrigue of who is the winner or bullshyt storylines perpetuated by the media - to the point theres little difference to me whether or not I know the outcome of the game beforehand.

Yea but just the highlights or specific rounds, rarely the full game or boxing match.

It'd be different if there was real challengers or rivalries and heart being displayed outside of GS and Cleveland. College football is great because of shyt like this, even a trash team won't lay down just because they're facing a powerhouse. Most of these nikkas know what's about going on and not even playing that inspired so there hasn't been anything classic I've seen yet.

Bulls / Celtic series from years back during the big 3 era is a perfect example of what's missing to me.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yea but just the highlights or specific rounds, rarely the full game or boxing match.

It'd be different if there was real challengers or rivalries and heart being displayed outside of GS and Cleveland. College football is great because of shyt like this, even a trash team won't lay down just because they're facing a powerhouse. Most of these nikkas know what's about going on and not even playing that inspired so there hasn't been anything classic I've seen yet.

Bulls / Celtic series from years back during the big 3 era is a perfect example of what's missing to me.
I dont really disagree about this years playoffs, Im a Dubs fan and I dont love bball the same way I love football, so I can see how its boring to some.
but imo if you really love the game you enjoy everything- like in the NFL it can be pats vs falcons SB 10 years in the row and I wouldnt care that much.

as someone who doesnt love bball as much football, I always thought lack of parity in the NBA was a problem.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If the Warriors lose, can you at least say bye this time before u take your 6 month "work vacation"
Like that nikka ain't got aliases on hold

lying3.png