Reppin
Chicago
NBA boring as shyt and isn't worth watching :manny:

Football and Baseball is where its at :manny:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
If the Warriors lose, can you at least say bye this time before u take your 6 month "work vacation"

FOOT ON NECK SEASON HAS BEGUN :ohlawd:

QP4utqu.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas just completely ignore what Boston had going on. :smh: Damn near Olympic squad and shyt. Dream Team 9 out this bytch. :heh:

And KD nd LeBron's situation are nothing alike. Miami was not established. Cleveland was not established. LeBron made both those teams contenders. shyt, Cleveland was winless this year when LeBron sat. Golden State meanwhile won 73 games last year and a chip the year before that. Durant joined a proven championship core. LeBron MADE his teams contenders and they were back to obscurity when he left.

If you want to compare KD to somebody, pretend Shaq signed with the Bulls in 96 because the only legit comparison. Top (young) free agent goes to record setting team who just beat him. LeBron didn't go to Boston. He retooled to beat them.

Stop with the lies. When the Celtics Big 3 came together, they were already almost out of their prime. KG in his 13th season, Ray in his 12th, Pierce in his 10th. And that was in 2008 :russ:. By the time the Heat faced the Celtics in the 2011 playoffs, they were even older

Juven

All Star
Daps
When lebron signed, the heat had 4 other players under contract. Wade, Bosh, Haslem and Chalmers. And only Wade and Haslem were part of the previous championship team. And do I need to mention they also had a rookie head coach?

I swear I thought the same thing, but apparently 2010 wasn't his first season coaching

And they made the playoffs 2009-2010. So bron joined a playoff contender.

They both did the same thing. The rosters seem pretty close to me.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I thought the same thing, but apparently 2010 wasn't his first season coaching

And they made the playoffs 2009-2010. So bron joined a playoff contender.

They both did the same thing. The rosters seem pretty close to me.
Ah, I did forget van gundy got fired during another season.
Lebron and KD both made b1tch made moves, you won't get an argument from me there. But the Heat did have to reconfigure that whole team and kinda start from the ground up. KD came to an established product.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

WAIT...

:mjlol:THERES SOME CLOWNS IN HERE BLAMING KD
FOR THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS BEING BAD?

:devil:
:evil:

They should, it's durants fault

Only reason LeBron, Kyrie and love and shooters galore are on the same team is cuz they had to build a squad to contend with the warriors

Oh wait NVM

Cavs were first

:troll:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

WHAT DOES THE SPURS/ROCKETS
HAVING A GARBAGE ASS SERIES HAVE TO DO WITH KD?

:devil:
:evil:

It's tied 2-2. It isn't a garbage series at all, we all just think it is since both teams clearly have no chance against a team with 4 All-Stars.

KD ruined the West because he made the strongest team even stronger & eliminated a legitimate contender in OKC.