WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Wade in 2009 was putting up better stats than LeBron, his team just wasn't up to snuff. Multiple time all-star and champion.

Bosh was a top 3 PF in the league but once again his team wasn't deep at all. Multiple time all-star.

Kyrie was drafted onto a decimated Cavs squad that was actually drafting busts and intentionally tanking so of course they never sniffed the playoffs. He was a multiple time all-star on a historically bad team.

Love was another top 3 PF in the league, he should've made playoffs a few times but found himself hurt in critical stretches. Was a 25/12 type player tho and multiple time all-star.

You can't act like this man wasn't forming superteams, not to mention that each time he did it he compromised the talent of the teams that were in contention. The only reason why revisionists are looking at Miami and Cleveland like they aren't superteams is because LeBron is continuing to take finals losses. However, all his media backlash stopped when he won his first ring. KD knows that if he can get him one then people will slowly give him that same pass. LeBron pioneered this superteam era, it is what it is.:manny:
:banderas: :lawd: Yup. you know the deal

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yall nikkas just completely ignore what Boston had going on. :smh: Damn near Olympic squad and shyt. Dream Team 9 out this bytch. :heh:

And KD nd LeBron's situation are nothing alike. Miami was not established. Cleveland was not established. LeBron made both those teams contenders. shyt, Cleveland was winless this year when LeBron sat. Golden State meanwhile won 73 games last year and a chip the year before that. Durant joined a proven championship core. LeBron MADE his teams contenders and they were back to obscurity when he left.

If you want to compare KD to somebody, pretend Shaq signed with the Bulls in 96 because the only legit comparison. Top (young) free agent goes to record setting team who just beat him. LeBron didn't go to Boston. He retooled to beat them.
There's a lot of things wrong with this post.

I'm a 2008 Celtics fanatic, and they weren't considered the favorites at the time. Meanwhile the superteams now are hands down most likely to win. Because none of the players on the celtics were considered the greatest player in the game at the time.

They were not a dream team, they were more like the recent star-power stacked LA Clippers or the Brooklyn Nets than the 92 Olympic Team. My favorite player in that playoff run was Leon Powe for fukk sakes, not exactly Karl Malone. Their other bigs besides Garnett were Kendrick Perkins and Glen 'Big Baby Davis' (oh and Brian fukking Scalabrine). I don't think either of those guys have made it out of the second round since.

The other thing that's weird about that post is the idea that Lebron didn't join the Celtics to beat them. No, he just stole Ray Allen...who happened to be the only reason why the Cavs beat the Spurs for one of their championships. Yeah, he didn't join them, he just effectively neutered them and took the piece that he wanted (top 3 greatest three-point scorers of all time).

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Nows the time to get rid of conferences/divisions

LeBron will retire right away

McPiff

#goat
Daps
2 top 3 players and a 20/10 PF

Definitely not a superteam :mjlol:
Top heavy sure.

But besides the Bosh wade and bron can you name who was the 4th best scorer on that team without looking for the stats ?

I'll bet you wont.

You adhd ass nikkas got everything confused and are acting irrational.

What would your wives/relatives think of this type of behavior :scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is going to be one of the most insufferable summers in recent memory.
I think the Warriors are probably going shoot the Cavs out the building and it'll be 3 months of people trashing Durant's coward move and Warriors fans behaving like Trump supporters -- which is to say, they won't address/discuss/or refute shyt but bask in their victory.

Good thing the Yankees are good again.

:coffee:
Yup:hhh: