WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They said LeBron hates black women because he supported Clark on instagram :martin:

The discourse is cooked. It’s literally not even about basketball. I don’t think it ever was

Like said.

This shyt is revisited racism from 1979.

Any nikka not saying this and continuing to play.
this racist rabbit hole game is a c00n enabler.

Art Barr

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:pachaha: I wasn’t talking about you, you’re a clown ass poster niqqa. So I expect dumbassery from you. .I’m talking about others who act like they don’t or don’t realize what they do.

She hurt your feelings so you’re mad at her :pachaha:

Niqqa get a life chief. We’re talking about basketball, not her social media life.
Lil bro hurt hurt.
I'm the clown huh??

Ok u bozo ass cuck lol. You prolly hold your girl's hand while she's getting fukked by sum stranger :laff: :laff: :laff:

A Supposed Black Man supporting a bytch that cosign anti-black male shyt:russ:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>EUNUCH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah Swoopes was wilding.

Question, has this ever happened to a hating commentator or play by play?

Breh how are you so good at recounting rhis.

Yet fail to even know who swopes is.

Real talk.

Swopes is jordan brand flagship.

Kaitlyn is not standout enough to be jordan brand. Only nike.

If nikkaz wanna play a game.

I got a whole bunch of games they can lose at. As well as be countered and exposed for their racism based talking points too.

As kaitlyn with a c or k is about racism from 1979 revisited. It is not about who is the best player.
Anyone not mentioning this is racism. Is a c00n.

Art Barr

Art Barr

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Bro, Swoopes had to be put off of commenting the Fever/Dallas games. That's how bad she was hating. It was extremely obvious with her.

Yeah folks acting like Swoopes was just saying “she’s a young not fully matured player with a bright upside” but nah when CC would get brought up Sheryl would go MUTE

Look at her twitter right now and she refuses to acknowledge anything CC has been doing :mjlol:

Y’all saw how quick Bron nem were to praise Wemby though right?

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Why aren't we "keeping it hoops"?

Who cares if she's a divestor. Which she isn't, because she's dated nothing but Black men.

The hate she gets was never justified, and it was based on her beating CC in the college title game and dishing back to CC, what CC was putting out. Two cocky young competitors. And there's nothing wrong with that.....unless the cocky person in question isn't CC. That's where the Angel Reese hate came from. Dudes in here calling her "Ice Age", calling her ugly, bug-eyed etc, yet wanna play dumb on where the hatred is from. Even before this whole divestor narrative got to spinning, you had a contigent of black dudes calling her ugly, and overrated and being pissed that other brothers were simping. NONE of this is purely about hoops. And I'm sick and tired of dudes in here pretending otherwise when it comes to being CC fans. Alot of dudes just need a black female enemy. White guys and some black men need this too. Some black dudes just wanna be contrarian to stir the pot. :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this thread is like a battle of who is the most prejudiced.....

This.

It is not about facts in hoops.

Or any evolution in socual dynamics basketball has created.
This is to undermine bill russell. Just like bird in 1979 did to russell. To downplay Russell galvanized the black sporting leaders to battle racism.

This nuffin but deflection of the real goat discussion. Further pushing it down this rabbit hole. Which can easily be debunked by using the internet.

It is racist fueled bullshyt.

That has been debunked twice in the nba. In the sixties with russell for starters. Then specifically in 1979 with magic.

Plus debunked again in rhe misappropriation of rhe title of goat from russell to bird. That jordan had to take by beating the amalgamated via racism title of goat as well.

This has already been disproved by fact.

Art Barr

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Why aren't we "keeping it hoops"?
Why? Becuz I'm grown and I can do what the fukk I want

I don't fukk with anti-black bytches under any circumstances. That fukking hoe can break her entire spine and end up in the athlete graveyard for all I care

Let Bronny James post anything similar to that about Black Women and see what the response would be :laff:

And I'm gonna keep posting it everytime someone has anything to say about me clowning the bytch

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That’s simply not true breh and you know it :snoop: Caitlin is playing great and folks hurt for some reason

NOBODY would call you crazy for saying there are players better than her now because we all know she’s not even top 10 in the league rn but she very well could be
Nobody is claiming CC isn't a good player and isn't playing great.. where people get annoyed is when you have to shyt on Angel Reese to big up CC.. Or you cant even have a criticism about CC.. It turns into you're hater or what about this or that player

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Because MOST (not all) of them are defending Clark by putting Angel down.

Defend Clark without putting Angel in it. They can’t and won’t.
That’s bullshyt, lotta folks even on this site be mad at any Caitlin praise just cuz

This youngin really got nikkas hurt

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No...There's no middle from what I've seen.. If I'm a celeb or media personality and If I don't agree that CC is the greatest rookie of all time. If I think anybody is better than her or criticize her in any way.. if I'm not on some Nick Wright Bron level glazing then Im a racist and/or hater..

Pretty much every basketball show on the radio discusses her fairly. I'm not talking podcasts, but on the actual radio. I listen to alot of Sirius and it's not over the top love with no critism.

The primary critiams are she can use better shot selection and she complains way too much. I hear that all the time.