WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's also a false equivalence because it's highly, highly unlikely Flagg will lead the league in assists his rookie year, nor lead his team to the playoffs. The NBA is just too talented a league, no rookie is doing what CC is doing in today's NBA. Wemby probably is it, we'll see what Flagg can do though.

My man, the entire CC circus this season is because the so called experts were saying exactly what you just said, they said she couldn't do any of the things she is doing. And now that she has done them they still can't admit they were wrong.

It's one thing to say she wouldn't break the league assists record, but they were saying she would struggle to be effective at all. :dead:

The league record for 20 and 10 games for a career is 10. CC has 8 in ONE season! How can that shyt be true and nikkas still fix their face to spew garbage at her?:dahell:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My man, the entire CC circus this season is because the so called experts were saying exactly what you just said, they said she couldn't do any of the things she is doing. And now that she has done them they still can't admit they were wrong.

It's one thing to say she wouldn't break the league assists record, but they were saying she would struggle to be effective at all. :dead:

The league record for 20 and 10 games for a career is 10. CC has 8 in ONE season! How can that shyt be true and nikkas still fix their face to spew garbage at her?:dahell:
I can't tell from your response but I was agreeing with you breh lol I was responding to the post you originally quoted. I literally just posted a page ago a breakdown of her game, I'm a CC fan if you somehow couldn't tell.