WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I really don't understand the angle y'all take with Caitlin. All she ever does is put her head down and ball the fukk out. Her fans are whatever and we don't even need to mention Angel here.

Rookie season got her 8th in scoring, 2nd in FT percentage, 19th in rebounds, 1st in assists (set all time wnba single season record) 15th in steals, 18th in blocks. Sure, get her on the turnovers but that's about it. I think objectively, we can say she's been better than the hype. She unlocked the code and its getting crazy out there. Developed a floater, outlet passes be ridiculous on the regular, handle is even tighter than before. For people who have been unquestionably great in the sport, it's seemingly tough to stomach the fact that there might be another level beyond what their peak was but Caitlin is a prodigy. I just choose to sit back and enjoy the show.
She bout to be 1st team all W as a rookie and nikkas in here acting like she not generational, just gettin hype cuz she white

These the folks we talk sports with

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also...

The media playing all y'all with this rerun.

As y'all like toact like you fukkin current snd progressive. When you fell for two teick bags. That are five and six decades old. Plus were debunked five to six decades ago as well.

Art Barr

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s bullshyt, lotta folks even on this site be mad at any Caitlin praise just cuz

This youngin really got nikkas hurt
Because it has become a referendum on race for many people. 100% that’s the reason why Swoopes is such a weirdo on the topic

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
It’s because she’s White, and she has a fan base(a lot but not all) based off the fact she’s White in a Black dominated sport.
I’m not mad at Black women feeling a way, but if they not gone keep it 100 than the only other valuable option is to get in the gym.

Caitlin also has her part in the discourse because as far as I know she’s never made an effort to denounce that segment of her fan base, there’s more to gain from doing so than there is to remain silent unless…

All in all, she’s a generational talent that the WNBA as a whole is fortunate to have, she deserves Rookie of the Year. She ballin’.:yeshrug:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Also...

The media playing all y'all with this rerun.

As y'all like toact like you fukkin current snd progressive. When you fell for two teick bags. That are five and six decades old. Plus were debunked five to six decades ago as well.

Art Barr
Brother every time I read a post from you I have no idea what you’re talking about :pachaha:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Let's just put it where the goats can get it.

Old head WNBA players were jealous of this young white girl getting all this hype.

They were upset that people thought she would come into the league they built and carry and would outshine them.

They thought and outright stated that when she hit the league they would put her in her place and they could show the public just how good they are and people should pay more attention to them.

Now that CC has been everything she was hyped to be and came in busting ass they don't know how to pivot. The most vocal bitter bytches just stuck being bitter so now they will move goalposts until CC misses a kick.

Aint no way a rookie comes into the NBA, breaks the single season assist record, makes All-NBA and has this type of backlash against him from coaches, players, and the media. No way in hell.

Scal said it best yesterday morning when he told them gate keeping women "you spent all this time telling me I can't speak on the WNBA because I don't know the history of the league, yet I can watch 2 games and I'm already a better talent evaluator than you".

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's just put it where the goats can get it.

Old head WNBA players were jealous of this young white girl getting all this hype.

They were upset that people thought she would come into the league they built and carry and would outshine them.

They thought and outright stated that when she hit the league they would put her in her place and they could show the public just how good they are and people should pay more attention to them.

Now that CC has been everything she was hyped to be and came in busting ass they don't know how to pivot. The most vocal bitter bytches just stuck being bitter so now they will move goalposts until CC misses a kick.

Aint no way a rookie comes into the NBA, breaks the single season assist record, makes All-NBA and has this type of backlash against him from coaches, players, and the media. No way in hell.

Ummm hmmmm

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WNBA has really lost me this past week.

Instead of celebrating a very successful regular season and potentially GOAT playoff, the league gatekeepers blather on petty grievances and take the focus off basketball.

Going to war with online Twitter trolls is a bad look for the league. Makes it look unserious.

The saving grace for the league is that there is movement bubbling for a legitimate Women’s pro hoop league. That can be very lucrative if cards are played correctly. Not sure if the WNBA is savvy enough to meet the moment they are in right now.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brother every time I read a post from you I have no idea what you’re talking about :pachaha:

Are you black?

Next if you have a problem with typos.
Wait till I do my edits.

This shyt touch screen.
It has no feel and text is tone deaf.
So if you not talemboUT typos to me.

Then you sheltered because you know no slang.
Plus need to get familiar

As you have no slang.
if you do not know wtf a trick bag is.
Or rhe word decade.

Act dense all you want.

You sound like a sheltered anime goofie with your comments.

You always sound like a goofie with the bullshyt

Especially when you never reviewed shyt of note as well.

Stop trolling me with this failed angle of you do not comprehend.

Your failed war of attrition has never worked.

You lauced't .

fukk otta here.

With that anime goofie shyt.
talembout you do not comprehend.

Nobody gets you anime nikkaz.

Stop deflecting yo lackof permeation to me.

I ain't a goofie anime nikka like you breh.

Art Barr