WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So a girl that averaged 26 and 7 on 46/40 shooting splits her freshman year and improved those numbers every year would be irrelevant bc of Paige fukking Buechers staying healthy? Y’all just be saying anything :mjlol:

Yea.

If page beckers never gets injured.

The great white hope is beckers.
Not clark with a k or c.

You goofie nikkaz enabling this cac.
with all this revisit racism enable'n of revisiting bird vs magic in 2024. Are goofie as fukk and racist enablers.

Like it is 1979.

Plus too goofie.
to dig in the crate to know this is a rerun.

Plus to goofie to eliminate it as a discussion. When it is discussed.

Not to mention.

I know you motherfukkers not to be trusted. As none of you review a cot damn thing in print.

So i know not to listen to nuffin any you say in general. As you never ranted a cot damn thang. To believe shyt you say.

Plus you not the guy.

I am the guy.

So why would i listen to any of you and everyone generally listens and steals talking points from me in everything.

You dudes ain't even got yo fingers dusty and do not dig no crate. So you have no knowlwdge and no frame of reference. Then make the simplest concept. That was and easily debunked. Where we have to relive the ignorance already debunked over again. All because we have people who fail to do any knowledge and think they are smart from a feed. They choose all the content for.

When a database based life is only as good as the person knowing who and what to search for.
When those people have no frame of reference.
to know how to expand a search.
To gain knowledge.

Plus do not ask or seek others braintrust.

Now stop the dumb shyt.

Art Barr

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yea.

If page beckers never gets injured.

The great white hope is beckers.
Not clark with a k or c.

You goofie nikkaz enabling this cac.
with all this revisit racism enable'n of revisiting bird vs magic in 2024. Are goofie as fukk and racist enablers.

Like it is 1979.

Plus too goofie.
to dig in the crate to know this is a rerun.

Plus to goofie to eliminate it as a discussion. When it is discussed.

Not to mention.

I know you motherfukkers not to be trusted. As none of you review a cot damn thing in print.

So i know not to listen to nuffin any you say in general. As you never ranted a cot damn thang. To believe shyt you say.

Plus you not the guy.

I am the guy.

So why would i listen to any of you and everyone generally listens and steals talking points from me in everything.

You dudes ain't even got yo fingers dusty and do not dig no crate. So you have no knowlwdge and no frame of reference. Then make the simplest concept. That was and easily debunked. Where we have to relive the ignorance already debunked over again. All because we have people who fail to do any knowledge and think they are smart from a feed. They choose all the content for.

When a database based life is only as good as the person knowing who and what to search for.
When those people have no frame of reference.
to know how to expand a search.
To gain knowledge.

Plus do not ask or seek others braintrust.

Now stop the dumb shyt.

Art Barr
U yappin :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s simply not true breh and you know it :snoop: Caitlin is playing great and folks hurt for some reason

NOBODY would call you crazy for saying there are players better than her now because we all know she’s not even top 10 in the league rn but she very well could be
She’s definitely top 10 in the league. She’s prolly the MVP if Wilson wasn’t playing outta her mind. She’s a 1st team lock

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s a lie. No one expects Sheryl to genuflect but she is at best giving backhanded “here nikka, damn” type compliments to Clark. It’s just weird at this point. Swoopes is being a weirdo

No...

You nikkaz letting loser white bytch undermine the goat.

While using orange haired clandestined talking points for Clark. When facts easily ask. Why are we talking about Clark who lost.
Plus why would a person who won the ncaa finals and eas three points shy of fifty. Why would that goat player prop a loser player. Especially when the corrosive race dynamic of bird v magic is being replayed almost fifty years later.
Where white people try to act like this is form of racism is new. Plus deflect about it being about racism.

How the fukk....why the fukk.

Am I hearing about this loser white player. When I scored three points shy of fifty for dolo and won.

Plus won four wnba titles. Why is this goat player supposed to give praise to this racist white agenda.

It is bird meets Jerry c00ney bullshyt.

That was debunked almost fifty years ago.

Yet some goofie racist are trying to make relevent in 2024. When that shyt was debunked in 1979. Besting the midwest larry bird racism.
Which is the same as kaitlyn with a c or k.
Then later by magic as a rookie.

Stop the racist eastern seaboard meets clandestine kuklos based cap.

Plus the shyt a slap in the face to Nancy lieberman. Who even with a old guard . Did everything better than with a c or k. Plus played with men in the nba too.

When Clark was so racist. She missed out on the big three contract because of the color of the owner. Plus revenue on what would have been six jerseys.
Before she ever stepped foot On an underdrawing loss of draw after thr comets draw on an wnba court.

So again.

Stop the racist style cap. That facts easily debunked close to fifty years ago. Where a fact can not be disputed.

Only a c00n or racist. Tries to defy fact with kuklos clandestined talking points.
This Kaitlyn Clark spelled with a c or k. Is completely rooted in clandestined kuklose based covert racism and nuffin more. That was debunked five decades ago in basketball just for starters.

Art Barr

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
My point exactly. Date says September 7, 2024, that’s 10 days ago and has nothing to do with anything.

I’m talking about since their college days. Dudes can’t speak up for Clark without downing Angel. You just proved it.
Wrong

Until that shyt came out I never downed Angel. After that came out it's been fukk that bytch (and her teammate that was consigning bigoted anti-black male rhetoric) and all the cuck nikkaz that defend her ass!!

:pacspit:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Wrong

Until that shyt came out I never downed Angel. After that came out it's been fukk that bytch (and her teammate that was consigning bigoted anti-black male rhetoric) and all the cuck nikkaz that defend her ass!!

:pacspit:

:pachaha: I wasn’t talking about you, you’re a clown ass poster niqqa. So I expect dumbassery from you. .I’m talking about others who act like they don’t or don’t realize what they do.

She hurt your feelings so you’re mad at her :pachaha:

Niqqa get a life chief. We’re talking about basketball, not her social media life.
Lil bro hurt hurt.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
They said LeBron hates black women because he supported Clark on instagram :martin:

The discourse is cooked. It’s literally not even about basketball. I don’t think it ever was
When it comes to those types of women, you can’t do anything right. This nikka is literally married to a BW. They act like folks giving her props is supporting white women over them and white supremacy. They’ve been wrong with every bullshyt take they came up with, so I choose to ignore them for the most part. I like basketball and I watch for basketball purposes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nikka please :mjlol:

Lesbian Paige Buechers with the half black family would be the new white hope? Tell me you don’t know shyt without telling me you don’t know shyt. The rest was just babble

Says a racist c00n enablers from Georgia.
Trying to use close to five decade year old racist style debunked talking points.
Plus defy and dispute a fact. When you can not dispute a fact.

Okay c00n racist enablers. Plus yo goofie ass do not read and skim. So i know you know no facts. Plus you lack urban intellectualism.
just from your locale.
you so proud to tell us about.

Olay c00n enabler.....

nikkaz Jerry c00ney around here.

Art Barr