WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
This is a damn. Nobody ever got called racist for not Clark. If we want to keep it a buck though, I’ve seen more Black men get attacked by a certain demographic for defending Caitlin.:mjpls:
You can’t even say she’s good without some feminine nikka or insecure bytch trying to come for you :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If you don't publicly lick CC's ass in the media you will be labeled a racist and/or a hater

You know there is a huge area in the middle between "she gonna struggle because there are levels to this, and she is the greatest player of all time. 99.9% of people fall in the middle of those two points but for some reason some of yall think that's licking someone's ass.

A rookie guard has come in and has a great chance of making 1st team all wnba and yall think something is wrong with her getting hype.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You know there is a huge area in the middle between "she gonna struggle because there are levels to this, and she is the greatest player of all time. 99.9% of people fall in the middle of those two points but for some reason some of yall think that's licking someone's ass.

A rookie guard has come in and has a great chance of making at team all wnba and yall think something is wrong with her getting hype.
No...There's no middle from what I've seen.. If I'm a celeb or media personality and If I don't agree that CC is the greatest rookie of all time. If I think anybody is better than her or criticize her in any way.. if I'm not on some Nick Wright Bron level glazing then Im a racist and/or hater..

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
In THAT conversation. Mccants was arguing that Clark had a dominant rookie season. Arenas and Swoopes disagreed and she also said Clark is by far the best rookie. I dont get where people call her a hater. She said misinformation in which she cleaned up and did an apology for
They know what they’re doing in here. Just watch them type what they type, and rewatch the video. It’s clear as day what time it is. :mjlol:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
This is a damn. Nobody ever got called racist for not Clark. If we want to keep it a buck though, I’ve seen more Black men get attacked by a certain demographic for defending Caitlin.:mjpls:
Because MOST (not all) of them are defending Clark by putting Angel down.

Defend Clark without putting Angel in it. They can’t and won’t.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
we are disagreeing with them because for the last 20 years their league has been a laughing stock and their legitimate gripes for more pay and praise have fallen on deaf ears….

Until now.

They get their Bird and Magic. Their Tiger. Their Serena. The one who is a savant, who captures the masses and who is pushing the product forward….

And these same women cant fukking stand her because shes a white bread cac who is getting a loyal fanbase from other cacs who have narratives that she herself doesn’t support :russ: . bytches are seeing the greatest ratings and revenue of their lifetime and theyre over here writing think pieces about how CC doesn’t actually deserve credit and is overrated and should have to pay her dues to a league that has never been more relevant without her.

Its the definition of cutting off the nose to spite the face..

Im not even saying treat the girl different and capitulate but goddamn to act like shes actually overrated (she isnt perfect but she isnt overrated either) and act like her entire fanbase is literally Hitler…,and deflect onto how we *actually* should be “praising the Black and Queer trailblazers of the WNBA unless youre a c00n who hates your BLACK MOTHER ! :troll: ”…is just inane.

And to top it off, 90% of this bullshyt is coming from Women who don’t watch the WNBA :mjlol: .
The game is the game. And competitors compete. Nobody is going to be on hands and knees, because CC is the Moses parting the wealth barrier Red Sea. You still have to compete at the end of the day, and you still have to compete for yours. The discourse around CC has overwhelmingly been about how “mean” the other players are. :mjlol:

It’s rarely been about ball. Or else this whiny ass captain Sav em ass thread wouldn’t have even been made. :manny:

CC fans want everyone to kiss the ring. And that’s typical stannery. Which isn’t horrible. No different than bron stans, Kobe Stan’s, Michael Jackson Stan’s. But just call it what it is. Especially when it comes to how a decent portion of her fans operate and vs who she’s up against in that league. Lifestyle wise. :mjpls:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Sheryl Swoopes > these new players

They have a lot of accomplish, until then they can't compare. Sheryl trailblazed all of these new players, same with Cheryl Miller, Lisa Leslie and Weatherspoon along with other legends.
IMG-3177.jpg

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
No...There's no middle from what I've seen.. If I'm a celeb or media personality and If I don't agree that CC is the greatest rookie of all time. If I think anybody is better than her or criticize her in any way.. if I'm not on some Nick Wright Bron level glazing then Im a racist and/or hater..

That’s simply not true breh and you know it :snoop: Caitlin is playing great and folks hurt for some reason

NOBODY would call you crazy for saying there are players better than her now because we all know she’s not even top 10 in the league rn but she very well could be

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:beli: disingenuous?? is it a lie or not?

For further proof I direct you to any fb, youtube, ig, or tictok comment section if you think I'm lying
It’s a lie. No one expects Sheryl to genuflect but she is at best giving backhanded “here nikka, damn” type compliments to Clark. It’s just weird at this point. Swoopes is being a weirdo