WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who cares if she went back bruh, BRITTNEY GRINER ACTUALLY WON THE DAMN GAME! Jesus this is one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen. Nobody cares about runner up participation trophies, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

:dead:CLARK HAS ALREADY REACHED THAT BRON
STAN LEVEL 30 GMS INTO HER CAREER.

THESE BLACK MEN ARE HILARIOUS
:devil:
:evil:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

HE LITERALLY SAID AJA WILSON
IS THE KAREEM OF HER DAY
WITH CLARK/REESE BEING
THE BIRD/MAGIC.

SHES THE BEST PLAYER
BUT NOT THE BIGGEST STAR.

SAYING AJA IS MORE
MARKETABLE THAN KAREEM WAS
ISNT TRUE

Yeah Kareem was more marketable than Aja Wilson, but that wasn't the point of my post though

But to say Kareem "was a marketable player", that is a huge stretch

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah Kareem was more marketable than Aja Wilson, but that wasn't the point of my post though

But to say Kareem "was a marketable player", that is a huge stretch

THAT WASNT THE ARGUMENT THOUGH.

YOU SKIPPED OVER ALL THE OTHER POSTS
AND QUOTED A GUY REPLYING
TO A GUY WHO SAID AJA WAS MORE
MARKETABLE THAN KAREEM

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Exactly!!!

Like I don't get it. I would much rather take the Caitlin Clark route and have a waaaaay bigger following and make more money in the long run than be on a team like UCONN or South Carolina that are Powerhouses but you are basically a Cog in the machine:dahell:

Go build a program up and BE A LEGEND. None of these girls going to Powerhouse schools will eclipse CC, I hope they know that. It will only be a girl from a non-powerhouse school

BTW CC made Geno eat shyt cuz I think in June he was being super critical of her and now he look like a dumbass :russ:

Yep. If CC goes to UConn none of this happens. Her going to Iowa and leading her own team paved the way.

Daps
I don’t dislike Caitlin that’s the problem you can’t say anything that seems bad about Caitlin or you get branded as you dislike her and yes Paige has the same amount of playmaking ability she just so happens to play for a coach that actually runs a system so her numbers aren’t as high and she shoots the ball probably better than Caitlin tbh. As far as juju I was saying that she is a better player than Caitlin period. Is Caitlin good yes but to act like she’s the only one capable of this shyt she does is crazy there is a reason teams are actively tanking for Paige
I just noticed you’ve been extra critical of the fever lately that’s why I surprised with you. And time will tell but got to give credit to being a good point guard most seem to wash out of the league. To your point though idk why you think Aja would be such a hard feat when Stewart has similar potential to put up those numbers but has found more success in leaning on her team. With juju time will tell it would be crazy to say she’s better now because even last season Clark outperformed her with more responsibility. She has the potential though

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just noticed you’ve been extra critical of the fever lately that’s why I surprised with you. And time will tell but got to give credit to being a good point guard most seem to wash out of the league. To your point though idk why you think Aja would be such a hard feat when Stewart has similar potential to put up those numbers but has found more success in leaning on her team. With juju time will tell it would be crazy to say she’s better now because even last season Clark outperformed her with more responsibility. She has the potential though

STEWIE AVERAGED 23 PTS ON 17 SHOTS LAST SEASON.
AJA AVERAGED 23 PTS ON 15 SHOTS LAST SEASON.

NO SHE CANT DO WHAT AJA
IS DOING RIGHT NOW
BUT SHE IS THE SECOND BEST
PLAYER IN THE WORLD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:dead:CLARK HAS ALREADY REACHED THAT BRON
STAN LEVEL 30 GMS INTO HER CAREER.

THESE BLACK MEN ARE HILARIOUS

knew ALL OF THIS was gonna happen too. :laff:

NBA fukkery and agenda talk inflitrating the WNBA is hilarious. nikkaz and Bulldaggers :mad:, Retired and Current NBA and WNBA Players warring and in shambles , Cacs being blatantly :mjpls: and goalpost moving with their full of shyt asses.

Chef's Kiss Of Chaos. :mjlol:

Please let Cooper Flagg be good in the NBA. People gonna crash the fukk out. :russ:

5UP.gif

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
knew ALL OF THIS was gonna happen too. :laff:

NBA fukkery and agenda talk inflitrating the WNBA is hilarious. nikkaz and Bulldaggers :mad:, NBA and WNBA Players in shambles , Cacs being blatantly :mjpls: and goalpost moving.

Chef's Kiss. :mjlol:

Please let Cooper Flagg be good in the NBA. People gonna crash the fukk out. :russ:

5UP.gif
The next chapter: Stand up for the Flagg :mjpls:
Went to Duke too so it’s gonna be extra salt all around :laff: