WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You honestly think people can copy Clark that often? It’s clear she a little different than most guards coming into the league. That’s like when people said there would be more curry’s coming into the league but it still hasn’t happened
She in no way plays like curry wth why do yall keep saying that and yes Paige can do everything she does so can juju

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
And once again salute to her for mentally dominating people:salute:

Got punk ass nikkas on a forum following people around crying like bytches trying to get someone to respond to them:laff::laff::laff:

Go cry to ya mama crybaby ass bytches lol

58c84235b7ce61191f24353f97729fdc.gif

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elena Delle Donne spurned UConn to go to Delaware. It's not like Clark's a pioneer in that regard. Plum went to Washington. Griner went to Baylor. South Carolina wasn't much til Staley went there and that's started a wave of women's hoopers to where now they're the powerhouse. UConn's been treading water for a while now. If Bueckers restores them to glory, that's a big deal.
lol @ "treading water"=consistently making the final four/title games, I know they haven't been winning titles(the injuries the last few years play a part) but they're still right there, it ain't like they became Tennessee

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This situation is getting bizzare.

With all the attention Clark and Reese have gotten, I think they might be the two most underrated players in the WNBA because of how much the other sides fans pick apart their game.

NBA fans were easily the worst and most uneducated fan base of all the major sports.

But WNBA fans... nah ya'll got it, ya'll some ignorant spiteful mfers :mjlol:
A league is finally making it big time when the strong uninformed opinions come in droves

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
meanwhile, it's nothing but positive vibes in Indianapolis right now :wow:

Caitlin2.gif

caitfever.jpg
damn, i thought you brehs said the women are getting cuter in the league:mad:

thats a rough, i'm assuming 6 woman rotation

which team has the best looking starting 5

still gonna cop me a red fever jersey though :banderas:

go CAIT!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol @ "treading water"=consistently making the final four/title games, I know they haven't been winning titles(the injuries the last few years play a part) but they're still right there, it ain't like they became Tennessee

Shame what the Lady Vols are now :francis:

Daps
She in no way plays like curry wth why do yall keep saying that and yes Paige can do everything she does so can juju
She has the range… and I just used him as an example. You honestly think a bunch of point guards are coming into a league where point guards are always at a deficit and break the assist record in there first season. You see a bunch of people just having elite level playmaking midway through there first seasons? I know you like Reese and your dislike for Clark has grown in the last month but come on now. It’s ok to say that she had some generational talent. People might emulate her game but as you can even see from the nba being a good point guard is really hard. Especially in a league like wnba that has maybe half the teams with a decent one right now.

With juju I dont really see the play making. And with Paige possibly but idk. Either way this doesn’t make any sense based off of league history or even with what we see in college

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Kareem was in movies and TV shows

He did a movie with Bruce Lee:heh:

You're looking at it in hindsight. Kareem was easily the best player of the 1970s and early 80s and it wasn't close. At his height in the 70s, the NBA Finals was still on tape delay, viewership was shaky, and the NBA was thought of as "too black".

On top of that Kareem carried himself as an intellectual, Muslim, lover of Jazz music, and was part of that Cleveland Summit backing Muhammad Ali's anti war stance, and was looked at as revolutionary. The NBA had no interest in making him the face of the league

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're looking at it in hindsight. Kareem was easily the best player of the 1970s and early 80s and it wasn't close. At his height in the 70s, the NBA Finals was still on tape delay, viewership was shaky, and the NBA was thought of as "too black".

On top of that Kareem carried himself as an intellectual, Muslim, lover of Jazz music, and was part of that Cleveland Summit backing Muhammad Ali's anti war stance, and was looked at as revolutionary. The NBA had no interest in making him the face of the league

HE LITERALLY SAID AJA WILSON
IS THE KAREEM OF HER DAY
WITH CLARK/REESE BEING
THE BIRD/MAGIC.

SHES THE BEST PLAYER
BUT NOT THE BIGGEST STAR.

SAYING AJA IS MORE
MARKETABLE THAN KAREEM WAS
ISNT TRUE

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She has the range… and I just used him as an example. You honestly think a bunch of point guards are coming into a league where point guards are always at a deficit and break the assist record in there first season. You see a bunch of people just having elite level playmaking midway through there first seasons? I know you like Reese and your dislike for Clark has grown in the last month but come on now. It’s ok to say that she had some generational talent. People might emulate her game but as you can even see from the nba being a good point guard is really hard. Especially in a league like wnba that has maybe half the teams with a decent one right now.

With juju I dont really see the play making. And with Paige possibly but idk. Either way this doesn’t make any sense based off of league history or even with what we see in college
I don’t dislike Caitlin that’s the problem you can’t say anything that seems bad about Caitlin or you get branded as you dislike her and yes Paige has the same amount of playmaking ability she just so happens to play for a coach that actually runs a system so her numbers aren’t as high and she shoots the ball probably better than Caitlin tbh. As far as juju I was saying that she is a better player than Caitlin period. Is Caitlin good yes but to act like she’s the only one capable of this shyt she does is crazy there is a reason teams are actively tanking for Paige

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yes, but did she bring her team to the championship game again the next year which was her senior year?

Kudos to Brittney for winning the Championship but I think Baylor still has more of a Basketball history than Iowa does lol
Who cares if she went back bruh, BRITTNEY GRINER ACTUALLY WON THE DAMN GAME! Jesus this is one of the dumbest takes I have ever seen. Nobody cares about runner up participation trophies, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!