WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You're right, she's worse. Worse post game, smaller hands, also not good at basketball. I'm sorry I can't respect a professional baller who can't even hit a decent percentage of layups and put backs.
Yes because he average 13 and 13 as a rookie right on what earth would she be worse. He never even averaged over 10 rebounds ever in his career troll better

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan came after the Bird/Magic racial dynamic put a lot more eyes on the league. It’s funny how we’re kinda seeing the same thing with Clark/Reese (although to a much lesser extent).

Maybe in the future there we will see a feminine but dominant black player who’s a huge draw, as the league continues to grow behind the Caitlin Clark effect

images

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She came half a decade before the Caitlin Clark effect. There was less coverage, less media interest, less attendance and less social media engagement. Most people are just hearing about A’ja now because media outlets covering Clark don’t want to seem biased and unprofessional. It’s the young up and coming players with hype that will benefit the most from the Caitlin Clark effect
Breh A’ja already has benefited she’s in hella commercials and been having hella articles written about her. She was in commercials before Caitlin. It’s just so many people focus solely on Caitlin and try to protect her from any criticism or hate. Which is funny because these be the same people laughing and calling KD a cupcake or calling Westbrook Westbrick and shytting on lebron for anything

Daps
Whites use CC as a dog-whistle to shyt on black people in general and label us as racists, again in general.

Its not Clark's fault, she seems like a nice girl , but I'm never going to root for her because of her retarded ass fanbase and the c00ns that buck-dance for her are equally as annoying

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She came half a decade before the Caitlin Clark effect. There was less coverage, less media interest, less attendance and less social media engagement. Most people are just hearing about A’ja now because media outlets covering Clark don’t want to seem biased and unprofessional. It’s the young up and coming players with hype that will benefit the most from the Caitlin Clark effect

Aja = Kareem

Angel/Caitlin = Magic/Bird

JuJu =Jordan

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Comparing them in college is strange because both Stewart and Maya Moore played on stacked ass teams. CC went out with a max of 2 quality players and some mid for all of her collegiate career.
That's why I think if these girls (and shyt guys too) want WAAAAY more notoriety they need to start ducking these damn Powerhouse Schools and go build up a school that's not known for basketball like Caitlin did

That's why she got a ton of praise. Nobody had ever thought about no damn Iowa before Caitlin Clark!!!:what:She took that school that has Never been known as a basketball school to the Championship game TWICE back to back. That's incredible.

That's why I wish Paige went somewhere else becuz Geno CLEARLY has held her back cuz he the type of coach that wants to win with his system not a star player (which I understand) but Stars drive popularity in Basketball

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Whites use CC as a dog-whistle to shyt on black people in general and label us as racists, again in general.

Its not Clark's fault, she seems like a nice girl , but I'm never going to root for her because of her retarded ass fanbase and the c00ns that buck-dance for her are equally as annoying
Im not even really bothered by her "fans" it is what it is, Its the c00ns on social media and YouTube that are really the issue for me :scust:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I think if these girls (and shyt guys too) want WAAAAY more notoriety they need to start ducking these damn Powerhouse Schools and go build up a school that's not known for basketball like Caitlin did

That's why she got a ton of praise. Nobody had ever thought about no damn Iowa before Caitlin Clark!!!:what:She took that school that has Never been known as a basketball school to the Championship game TWICE back to back. That's incredible.

That's why I wish Paige went somewhere else becuz Geno CLEARLY has held her back cuz he the type of coach that wants to win with his system not a star player (which I understand) but for Stars drive popularity in Basketball
yea look at Juju, got the keys day 1 and now she got the stars flocking to her, Fulwiley would have been a way bigger name and had the stats to match if she wasn't coming off the bench at SC.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Swoopes is the 3rd best womens player ever. She said some factually incorect shyt and said she was sorry. She aint gotta kiss Clark Ass. She can credit others as well

When you sling disses in public the apology has to be in public. Don’t slander my name in public for everyone to see then send an apology in private where nobody will see.

She has made it worse by her subsequent actions as well.

Last edited: