Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cops love to say "stop resisting" when the person clearly isn't doing shyt...my head is on a swivel any type the police show up...especially when they're rolling as a group

Daps
funny how he says he stands for this generation n all that.. nah bruh, u don't stand for shyt. all the turmoil in this country n you've been quiet as a church mouse until somethin happens to you..
now ur talkin bout designin ur own hoverboard.. cashin out on the struggle.. i'm not mad at that honestly, but what u gonna do bout the issue besides use this shyt in ur pop raps to seem more edgy? can't stand ppl like this

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Talk tough to cops and then play the victim brehs :francis:

Yall stay trying to defend people that put themselves in that position.
Its been 14yrs since 9/11...everyone in this country should know not to fukk around in a damn airport.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Black people ARE second class citizens and will remain second class citizens as long as the system of white supremacy exists and you're right, this is exactly how we're expected to behave because we're not viewed by law enforcement as being equal to our white counterparts.

Anyone who doesn't believe that it's better to be alive should immediately accept the fact that resistance is effectively forfeiture of their lives. If you wish to be treated as a better citizen you have to be prepared not only to fight but also be prepared to die.

Anytime an officer asks you to do something and you resist doing so, you should be prepared to die, like seriously prepared because there's no coming back from death.
fukk out of here.
Ive been involved w/ cops and its how you react to them.
You start talking crazy...youre going to be treated like a fukk boy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk out of here.
Ive been involved w/ cops and its how you react to them.
You start talking crazy...youre going to be treated like a fukk boy.

I agree, if the cops ask you to do something and you react by saying you're not going to do it, they will forcibly assist you into compliance.

There's no scenario where Jilla82, Wiz or anyone else is asked by cops to get off a hover board that ends with you remaining on the hover board.

:francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you were Wiz what would you have done differently, do you think there's a scenario that ends with you riding away on your hover board?

If the cops see me recording them and they come up to me and ask me to put my phone away, chances are I'm gonna put my phone away.

No one is "co-signing" him being held down by cops.

:francis:
:snoop:

Throw your rights away brehs.