Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is for New York and New Jersey and I assume there's similar prohibitions for LAX

C. SKATEBOARDING, ROLLER-SKATING, BICYCLE RIDING, ETC.

Skateboarding and roller-skating are prohibited within the Air Terminal. Except in locations designated by the Manager, and identified by posted signage, no person shall ride a scooter or any self-propelled vehicle or device on or through any part of the terminals, parking lots, escalators, moving sidewalks, elevators,staircases, on-airport buses or Rail Transportation Systems, except that Port Authority Police may use bicycles and electrically powered carts may be used by airlines for transportation of persons in Air Terminal building concourses.

https://www.panynj.gov/airports/pdf/Rules_Regs_Revision_8_04_09.pdf

just leaving this here

Need to get the full video for context though

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Did Wiz throw away his rights or were his rights flat out denied and his life in immediate danger?

:lupe:
If those segways weren't prohibited he was well within in rights to not get off...

BTW a cop giving you an unlawful order and you obeying him is pretty much throwing away your rights, and it's part of the reason why this country probably some of the worst law enforcement for a developed western nation.

"Well who cares if it was an unlawful order, just listen to the cop to avoid further issues."

:snoop:

This country is shyt.

Sidenote: Why the fukk was he surrounded by all them cops? :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If those segways weren't prohibited he was well within in rights to not get off...

BTW a cop giving you an unlawful order and you obeying him is pretty much throwing away your rights, and it's part of the reason why this country probably some of the worst law enforcement for a developed western nation.

"Well who cares if it was an unlawful order, just listen to the cop to avoid further issues."

This country is shyt.

and if it comes out that youre not allowed to ride those hoover boards...are your feelings going to change about this situation?

Last edited:

noumena

All Star
Daps
funny how he says he stands for this generation n all that.. nah bruh, u don't stand for shyt. all the turmoil in this country n you've been quiet as a church mouse until somethin happens to you..
now ur talkin bout designin ur own hoverboard.. cashin out on the struggle.. i'm not mad at that honestly, but what u gonna do bout the issue besides use this shyt in ur pop raps to seem more edgy? can't stand ppl like this

:dead::dead::dead:Dude thinks getting apprehended for riding a hoverboard is "standing for this generation". Real revolutionary Wiz hahhahaha

Wiz Khalifa's speech:
"I Stand for the right for every America to ride hoverboards in peace and harmony, in all airports across the nation.
There will come a day when all hoverboarders are treated with respect, dignity, and love in these institutions.
We will not stand this oppression!"

Wiz has never, EVER been about shyt. Has he even acknowledged any of the shyt going down in America at least once?

Well, he's actually about one thing ($$$$$$$$$), which explains his "designing" idea. Already turned this event into a commercial.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This post doesn't make sense. You make cops work for it, but you also know they'll shoot nikkas for no reason.

Do you have a death wish? Watch this video by Khalid Muhammad breh

My nikka, I'm RETARDED. My sense of self preservation leaves a lot of the time. I don't CALL them bytches but I stand my ground and I make sure the cameras are out when it gets serious. They're men, I'm a man.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
and if it comes out that youre not allowed to ride those hoover crafts...are your feelings going to change about this situation?
Of course,if those segways are prohibited in LAX,and WIZ still refused then :manny:

Though my main issue wasn't even mainly with what happened to WIZ, but @Matt504 pretty much saying to just bend over,whenever a cop tells you do something. Stop recording if a cop tells you to? I'm sorry that is some beta bytchmade thinking.:snoop:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Of course,if those segways are prohibited in LAX,and WIZ still refused then :manny:

Though my main issue wasn't even mainly with what happened to WIZ, but @Matt504 pretty much saying to just bend over,whenever a cop tells you do something. Stop recording if a cop tells you to? I'm sorry that is some beta bytchmade thinking.:snoop:
the problem is that people all of a sudden think they are a lawyer when a cops tells them to do something.
you always hear "I know my rights"...do you really? :francis:

You have to drop your ego when dealing w/ cops, judges...law in general.
What are you really going to gain out of fighting with them?

damn near all these instances of cops and people clashing is nothing but a war of egos...
...nobody wants to back down, and everybody wants to be the tough guy.
9 times out of 10...whose going to win that fight?

if you get caught doing some petty crime...just take your L like a man...stop trying to argue your way out of that shyt.
Ive been caught w/ weed and other dumb shyt as a teen.
I always just accepted it...and the cops always have just let me off because I wasnt a headache to them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

This country is shyt.

If a cop gives you an unlawful order and you choose to disobey that order you should accept the fact that your actions may result in your death.

Is that fair? No

Is that the reality of the country we live in? Yes

You can not throw away something that law enforcement decides not to honor in the first place, Wiz didn't throw away his rights but he was thrown onto the ground with his life in immediate danger.

He was surrounded by all of those cops because that's what happens when you disobey the orders of one cop, they call for backup.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
the problem is that people all of a sudden think they are a lawyer when a cops tells them to do something.
you always hear "I know my rights"...do you really? :francis:

You have to drop your ego when dealing w/ cops, judges...law in general.
What are you really going to gain out of fighting with them?

damn near all these instances of cops and people clashing is nothing but a war of egos...
...nobody wants to back down, and everybody wants to be the tough guy.
9 times out of 10...whose going to win that fight?

if you get caught doing some petty crime...just take your L like a man...stop trying to argue your way out of that shyt.
Ive been caught w/ weed and other dumb shyt as a teen.
I always just accepted it...and the cops always have just let me off because I wasnt a headache to them.
Recording your encounter,or someone else's encounter with a cop ain't a crime though :wtf:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
My nikka, I'm RETARDED. My sense of self preservation leaves a lot of the time. I don't CALL them bytches but I stand my ground and I make sure the cameras are out when it gets serious. They're men, I'm a man.

Standing your ground is 100% fine, but you must do so under the assumption that standing your ground can result in you dying, if you're prepared to die, then your resistance and forfeiture of life is a decision you've opted into.

That's not what I'm saying you should do, that's what I would do because I'm not ready to forfeit my life to remain on a hover board. It's irresponsible to resist if you can't simultaneously accept that your resistance is effectively the forfeiture of your life.

That's the reality we live in.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Standing your ground is 100% fine, but you must do so under the assumption that standing your ground can result in you dying, if you're prepared to die, then your resistance and forfeiture of life is a decision you've opted into.

That's not what I'm saying you should do, that's what I would do because I'm not ready to forfeit my life to remain on a hover board. It's irresponsible to resist if you can't simultaneously accept that your resistance is effectively the forfeiture of your life.

That's the reality we live in.

You're SUPPOSED TO BE.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
wizlos08c16.gif

Wiz always getting on the ground for the white man.