Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
wizlos08c16.gif

Wiz always getting on the ground for the white man.

Tom Hanks looks like Bill O'Reilly in this clip

:merchant:

the expression on wiz face :scusthov:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Talk tough to cops and then play the victim brehs :francis:

Yall stay trying to defend people that put themselves in that position.
Its been 14yrs since 9/11...everyone in this country should know not to fukk around in a damn airport.

i know what you saying but a nikka just showed a vid of a cac carrying a assaut rife in a airport :damn:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
This new app is great for Apple. Their cameras cant compete with Android flagships so they should focus on going back in time to even the playing field.
Now if they would just make slower performance, less features, and bad specs cool they will completely dominate the market worldwide.
:ohhh:

Also, Wiz is a dumbass for making the situation worse. Not once has arguing with the police, even when they are wrong made the stuation better.
Im sure he knows this

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
This reeks of publicity stunt. Wiz on twitter talking about "our generation is going to ride a hoverboard". Basically trying to MLK this situation. Which is a weird ass thing to say if you really felt violated.

If you're gonna say "my generation" anything, it'd be like: 'why does my generation still have to deal with crooked cops?' Instead dude's spending half his tweets talking about the hoverboard. He's either that dumb or just marketing.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i know what you saying but a nikka just showed a vid of a cac carrying a assaut rife in a airport :damn:
wheres the video?
Only video ive seen in this thread about that is the Youngturks commenting on it?

The cops rolled up on him, and told him to leave...he left (they walked him to his car).
If Wiz got off the board and kept it moving there wouldnt be a thread about this.

Like I said before...if you dont argue w/ the cops...shyt wont go left.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Looks Like Footage From 1995

VHS quality in 2015? :huhldup:

funny my friend just showed me a VHS Camera App the other day... shyt is probably gonna catch on

:mjpls:"you can't do nothing to me anyway. What you gonna do, put me in jail?"

***Gets dropped*** :deadmanny:

:sitdown: "stop resisting"

:whoa:

"I'm not resisting, Sir"

Looks like it was shot with the same camera as the one used for Rodney King
I'm not even on the 2nd page yet holy shyt:laff: