Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
once again, when the police ask you to comply and you don't, you run the immediate risk of losing your life.

I'm not getting murdered over a hoverboard.

:francis:
You recording a cop,which you're in your rights to do so,and he demands you put the phone away and stop recording will you do it? :mjpls:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know the exact story but unless he was breaking the law or airport rules then they have
no right to throw you on the ground and arrest you.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
BTW these jawns are like mini segways not no damn hoverboards :bryan:
images

Stop comparing a mini segway to a fukking skateboard :stopitslime:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
How the fukk do you go from being on a hoverboard to being thrown on the ground and handcuff'd

PLEASE tell me it's more than him being black rich and famous

because them pigs had enough courage to do this shyt while surrounded by citizens

I want to see the entire footage or full story
I've been in worse situations and succeeded in shuttin the cop(s) up
that what I don't understand either and we all know wiz is frail as fukk but you got dudes consigning him getting held down by 6 cops wtf!

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man some of you drive me crazy.. freedom doesn't mean u can do whatever the fukk you want wherever the fukk you want.

You can't smoke in a no smoking building.

You can't ride on rollerblades in a fukking mall if the mall says no fukking rollerblades.

You can't skateboard around an airport if the fukkin airport says no skateboarding.

You can't use your cellphone in a customs line in an airport if the customs agent of that country says no.

When Wiz Khalifa builds his own fukkin airport and makes the rules THEN he can do the shyt he wants.

This ain't about black or white and this ain't Harriet Tubman.
Riddle me this, show me where I said it was a black or white situation? And show me where it says you can't use swegways in the airport? for which i've seen plenty of people use inside an airport :lupe:

Some of you beta niccas drive me crazy with how willing you are you put your face down and spread your cheeks

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Riddle me this, show me where I said it was a black or white situation? And show me where it says you can't use swegways in the airport? for which i've seen plenty of people use inside an airport :lupe:

Some of you beta niccas drive me crazy with how willing you are you put your face down and spread your cheeks

If you were Wiz what would you have done differently, do you think there's a scenario that ends with you riding away on your hover board?

You recording a cop,which you're in your rights to do so,and he demands you put the phone away and stop recording will you do it? :mjpls:

If the cops see me recording them and they come up to me and ask me to put my phone away, chances are I'm gonna put my phone away.

that what I don't understand either and we all know wiz is frail as fukk but you got dudes consigning him getting held down by 6 cops wtf!

No one is "co-signing" him being held down by cops.

:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Assert my fukking rights :what:

This is exactly what Wiz was doing, it ended with him face down and humbled with cops using CYA language that would protect them if they decided to end his life.

thank god our civil rights activists didnt think like you :what:

if that was a lilly white kid they wouldnt have done all that. in fact I bet Mark Zuckerberg surfing his ass off at SFO.

its a free country, its not illegal, he has his rights. we fight for them. fukk the police. now I bet the next time he goes to that airport he'll ride it without problem? why? because he filmed it and showed that he wasnt doing anything illegal. if anything they fukked up, not him. had he gotten off, this wouldnt have made news. and they'd pick on a dozen more black people.

Black people are not white and it'd be in every Black persons best interest to keep that in mind if they want to reduce the probability of them dying while in police custody. I agree, the police fukked up, but if they fukked up and killed him, he doesn't get a do-over, his life is finished and police will continue to do this in spite of Wiz's incident being publicized, what will happen most likely is airports explicitly banning the use of those hover boards.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Black people are not white and it'd be in every Black persons best interest to keep that in mind if they want to reduce the probability of them dying while in police custody. I agree, the police fukked up, but if they fukked up and killed him, he doesn't get a do-over, his life is finished and police will continue to do this in spite of Wiz's incident being publicized, what will happen most likely is airports explicitly banning the use of those hover boards.
I hear you, but do you not see how this just furthers the notion of blacks as second class citizens? This is exactly how white supremacists want blacks to behave. To not assert their rights as citizens equal to their white counterparts. Essentially you're saying it's better to be alive and accept your status as a second class citizen in perpetuity than risk being thrown in jail or shot, which is an understandable position but one that only solidifies and strengthens the status quo of racial inequality. At some point, if you wish to be treated as an equal citizen, you have to fight for it.
If the cops see me recording them and they come up to me and ask me to put my phone away, chances are I'm gonna put my phone away.
:scust:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Got that old school Rodney king camara quality for when we finally burn this bytch down like its 92 again