Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Racist Pig Brigade with Another One*Biggie's voice*:scusthov:

...thank GAWD Wiz didn't end up another statistic on the Unarmed Brotha Slaughter List:snoop:

Blue Badge Savages:pacspit:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I hear you, but do you not see how this just furthers the notion of blacks as second class citizens? This is exactly how white supremacists want blacks to behave. To not assert their rights as citizens equal to their white counterparts. Essentially you're saying it's better to be alive and accept your status as a second class citizen in perpetuity than risk being thrown in jail or shot, which is an understandable position but one that only solidifies and strengthens the status quo of racial inequality. At some point, if you wish to be treated as an equal citizen, you have to fight for it.

:scust:

Black people ARE second class citizens and will remain second class citizens as long as the system of white supremacy exists and you're right, this is exactly how we're expected to behave because we're not viewed by law enforcement as being equal to our white counterparts.

Anyone who doesn't believe that it's better to be alive should immediately accept the fact that resistance is effectively forfeiture of their lives. If you wish to be treated as a better citizen you have to be prepared not only to fight but also be prepared to die.

Anytime an officer asks you to do something and you resist doing so, you should be prepared to die, like seriously prepared because there's no coming back from death.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Looks Like Footage From 1995
Hell yeah, I was waiting on Kurt Loder to tell me what was going on

hqdefault.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Cameron ‏@wizkhalifa 14h14 hours ago
All because I didn't want to ditch the technogy everyone will be using in the next 6 months. Do what you want kids.

:stopitslime: RAPPERS give the WORST ADVICE..................

He up there telling kids "do what you want"....WRONG DUMMY

most kids ain't RICH AND FAMOUS and have access to great legal counsel to get them out of shyt WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT

and who are u to think YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT ON FEDERAL PROPERTY!?!?! :mindblown:

IT'S A FUKKING AIRPORT MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...homeland security ....tsa ......all that shyt!!!

they CALL THE SHOTS...if they want you to NOT DO SOMETHING..then your black azz better comply :ufdup:

it's not like he helped the situation by admitting to being HIGH and DRUNK on the plane flight to the airport....

smart dumb n1gga syndrome in effect!!!!!

you got money...you touring the globe.....had a number 1 single....got access to all the weed and fine byatches a man can desire

and you wanna make your life COMPLICATED with this dumb shyt............ :martin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cameron ‏@wizkhalifa 14h14 hours ago
All because I didn't want to ditch the technogy everyone will be using in the next 6 months. Do what you want kids.

:stopitslime: RAPPERS give the WORST ADVICE..................

He up there telling kids "do what you want"....WRONG DUMMY

most kids ain't RICH AND FAMOUS and have access to great legal counsel to get them out of shyt WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT

and who are u to think YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT ON FEDERAL PROPERTY!?!?! :mindblown:

IT'S A FUKKING AIRPORT MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...homeland security ....tsa ......all that shyt!!!

they CALL THE SHOTS...if they want you to NOT DO SOMETHING..then your black azz better comply :ufdup:

it's not like he helped the situation by admitting to being HIGH and DRUNK on the plane flight to the airport....

smart dumb n1gga syndrome in effect!!!!!

you got money...you touring the globe.....had a number 1 single....got access to all the weed and fine byatches a man can desire

and you wanna make your life COMPLICATED with this dumb shyt............ :martin:

In contrast lets ask the white man carrying the fully loaded rifle in the airport how he feels about the same thing:

We all know the reason the cops was so amped to fukk with him...:sas2: White people get away with shyt... We dont lets be honest...

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Low key I think shyt is just all bad now. Niccas have a huge chip on their shoulder dealing with police (I been guilty of that shyt in the past) and basically dare cops to do shyt and cops is just waiting for niccas to act up, start running their mouth and get out of line. It's so much contempt and hatred on both sides...shyt is only gon get worse.

i roll with my glock now. someone gettin their wig pushed back if it comes to it. Likely them 1st then me... but I think we gotta just shoot now, maybe they'll learn when they in caskets. We're already in em so nothings changing other than their losses

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
In contrast lets ask the white man carrying the fully loaded rifle in the airport how he feels about the same thing:

We all know the reason the cops was so amped to fukk with him...:sas2: White people get away with shyt... We dont lets be honest...

:yeshrug:

duh...NEGRO tell me something i don't know...trust me...i've been BLACK alot more longer than you....38 years on this planet bro...

and one thing my pops told me is to CALM MY AZZ DOWN...cause "YOU DON'T HAVE THE COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION"....

yall negroes are mad cause yall been misled to believe the CONSTITUTION applies to you as well.........

WRONG the consitituition co-written by crakkkers like JAMES WILSON who stated SLAVES (BLACKS) as being only 3/5ths of a HUMAN......so you think shyt changed now ...cause N1ggas get to fukk pawgs....and shop at Ambercombie and Fitch :lolbron:

JAMES WILSON the CAC who is laughing right in his tomb at this c00n named Khalifah talking about "his rights"
1-2-2D4-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0n0y8-a_349.jpg

remember mane...the police job is to SERVE...PROTECT and BREAK A N1GGAS NECK

SO WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS BOSS UP ....AND GET OUR OWN SHYT....YEAH I DO FEEL LIFE WAS BETTER SEGREGATED...WE AIN'T NEVER GONNA GET GOOD TREATMENT BEGGING FOR ATTENTION IN PLACES THEY DON'T WANT US...

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE "FREEDOM" on "STOLEN LAND"