Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Thought I was on your ignore list.. So why are you still posting?

And I'm the clown? :laff:

And you announcing that you're putting me on your block list is just a testament to the bytch in you..

Like who gives a fukk..seriously!
Bruh you stay wanting attention,nicca you don't even know me.I'm just letting you make a fool of your self.Funny how you come at me but when other posters try to check you,you get quiet.You wanna go back and forth let's go then.Say what you want but you come in a thread starting stuff and putting my name in your mouth you bringing this on yourself.You want attention bruh well you got it.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Bruh you stay wanting

Still not on your ignore list i see.. And i'm the one wanting attention? Riiight!

A testament to your stupidity.. Add that to the list..

when other posters try to check you,you get quiet.

Lol.. I aint seen shyt.. Perhaps because said posters are probably on my ignore list..

You know the same list you threatened to add me too earlier

nicca you don't even know me.
I know that you don't know shyt about NWA.. #freestyle

And that you are over 30 and still on some 'gangsta, gangsta', e-thug shyt..

Talking bout 'keep my name out your mouth' :pachaha:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Still not on your ignore list i see.. And i'm the one wanting attention? Riiight!

A testament to your stupidity.. Add that to the list..

Lol.. I aint seen shyt.. Perhaps because said posters are probably on my ignore list..

You know the same list you threatened to add me too earlier

I know that you don't know shyt about NWA.. #freestyle

And that you are over 30 and still on some 'gangsta, gangsta', e-thug shyt..

Talking bout 'keep my name out your mouth' :pachaha:
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
You keep quoting me because your fishing for daps,like I said your ass wants attention badly.At this point your kicking a dead horse.I'm amazed at how your goin In circles by yourself.Hell you worried how old I am!? yet your immaturity shows thru your name calling.Come on bruh give it up,im tired of arguing with your young ass just keep it moving :camby: and like I said keep my name out your mouth.You bringing my name into another thread as your e beefing with someone else :mjlol: If you want the last word you got it,not gonna entertain you.Keep thinking what you want.Have a good one

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Hell you worried how old I am!? yet your immaturity shows thru your name calling
Worried? Lol

Just stating facts.. You are over 30.. a grown man and still playing the e-thug? Lol

Immaturity as a young’n is a given.. but what’s your excuse?

Come on bruh give it up,im tired of arguing with your young ass just keep it moving
Waving the white flag lol

All you had to do was add me to your ignore list… Like you said you were gonna do…

Of course you didn’t cause you are the one who actually craves the attention..

and like I said keep my name out your mouth
I will not..